Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Painda or Executioner?

[Copy link] 5/3800

Posted on 10/4/13 1:28:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just wondering opinions on whether to garrison my exec and use my painda more. But ive heard he is worse but with an aoe spell I cant see why?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 1:32:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He attacks way too slow. His AOE dmg is only useful in raids and is not too high because of pain-da's low base dmg. On the other hand the Executioner is a good all rounder with an attack speed only surpassed by assassin and ninja.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:30:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would suggest you keep the Executioner. As 92418024 said, he is a better hero overall.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:34:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd take an Engineer over the painda because of the 1.5 second attack interval, so yes keep the executioner. However, what are their talents and levels?

If you got a 5/5 Beserk Panda, then he hits almost as fast as the average hero and does AOE. Also if you got a decent revitalize, panda will be alright for the arena depending on your other heroes.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:42:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use a painda and got him up to lvl 81 so far and am a bit disappointed, his attack really is quite slow. Executioner has higher attack and if you level up his coma ability he can be really good. I woulud focus on executioner. However, for raiding and dungeons painda is awesome. He can't get griffins, but for centaurs and other ground units he can kill like 10 at once with his spell. If you can give painda berserk or revitalize through gems that'd help him be way better. Obviously that is not easy to do though.
But like the first commenter said, he attacks so slowly and his attack isn't high enough to make up for it. for every 2 painda attacks executioner will do 3 attacks. And executioner already has higher attack so he is stronger in that regard.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 3:28:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ah ok thanks all. The skill is worthless at present so I will stick to the exec

Signature