Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What to do with 3k gems

[Copy link] 8/1239

Posted on 10/4/13 5:11:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm purchasing 3,000 and i'd like to know what the veteran players would say is best.

I've been playing for abotu two weeks now, and currently have a level 11 town hall, griffons are upgrading to level three.

My hero set up atm is:
70 Ninja
60 Succubus
60 Champion
60 Executioner
60 Painda

I'm at 9.8k HB so soon my Succubus will be able to reach level 80. I don't think I need to try to get any slimes, my succubus's skill is level 3, and all of my other heroes skill level is 2.

All of my heroes talents are terrible.

So i'm wondering, should I spend 150 gems at a time trying to get druid, or should I roll to get better talents? Now, 3,000 gems isn't THAT much. It would be 20 shots at heroes, or ten talent refreshes. I need good advice, please!

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:18:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would try to create the Legendary team. You really need a Druid.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinal beat me to the punch here.

Druid or bust. (I think someone's forum name is actually this too lol)

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:20:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Man, I hope I get him early haha! I was very lucky getting my first three Legendairys. But I did free offers to get about 1.4k gems the last time and didn't get any of them. I guess i'll spend all of them trying for that druid. Once I do get it/ IF I get it and have any gems left over, should I go for more legends, or work on talents?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:23:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I started rerolls after I had all 6 legendaries.

This was before the Thundergod announcement of course.

If I were you my focus would be
1)Druid
2)Druid
3)Druid
4)Thundergod or Pala
5)Did I mention Druid?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:24:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are SandSeven then you'll get the talents you really want in a few rolls lol. Other than than I think that the Hero itself is more important

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:27:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No one is Sandseven but Sandseven LOL

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 10:39:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to spend over $1000 to get good talents on all legendary no one would be lucky enough to get it much cheaper then that. 4/5 5/5 revitalize or berserk etc

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 9:04:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I gave up on drafting heroes after spending 3K-4K gems and getting 2 Ninja's. Hitting Druid with gem draft will take a lots of gems. You may get SM before

Isn't it better to save gems for rerolls and get the legendary heroes with shards if your budget is around $60? I can easily get 50 shard a day. I assume, things will be much easier when I get to lvl5 dragons and 1 druid. After that, I am planning to hit D3-D4 dungeons with better returns...

Signature