Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 20    Total Posts: 1185352

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What sort of talent or wizardry is this ?

[Copy link] 12/1971

Posted on 10/4/13 5:17:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

this is happened in arena two times now today. Other high level Ninja killed my a bit less than high level ninja in a single hit like in touch. Can someone guide me about it?

here's screen shots:

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:18:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

His ninja went to super saiyan four!!! Yours was only 3

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:20:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well if it was a Deadly Strike proc it wouldn't have put up red numbers above your Ninja due to it just being a KO. Maybe ask the player here on forums if they have a DS Ninja? That's the only thing I can think of because he doesn't have 5/5 Revitalize.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:23:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 6:24:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have that video playback in my list but I remember that I noticed 14000+ number in red over my ninja. This kent730 was challenged by me twice two times in couple of hours apart and his ninja even able to kill my Paladin lvl 70 in 1 hit or almost taken him to zero HP.

It seems like a hack to me also :(

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 6:53:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most likely a hack.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 8:06:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a ninja with deadly strike, when over killing something or someone, it wont show the dmg in red.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 8:14:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a ninja with 3/5 deadly strike and that's pretty much what happens with it works. pretty great talent for arena

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:22:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ify you managed to capture. A replay vid please report immediatey to live support so he can get banned

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:30:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vincent_Megia(8 a posté en 10-4-2013 10:22 PM
Ify you managed to capture. A replay vid please report immediatey to live support so he can get bann ...

Hum, as 2 of us said this is not a hack.

When a hero use deadly strike and that the total dmg of the attack is higher than the total hp of the enemy, it will kill it without showing the dmg.

Happens to me often with my ninja, no hack there.

Only valid point would be if then the ninja reach the shrine and deal huge dmg to it every hit.
And I dont think it was the case.

Signature