Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] world wars /country clashes

[Copy link] 10/1516

Posted on 10/5/13 6:03:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

with castle clash as it stands with all country's in seprate castle clashes ,the idea of world wars one country vs another sounds like a good idea to me.Having a signup for 100+ players to go against opposing country with the team singlely being randomly picked against closest match on might ,with each win being worth a point and obviously the total number of points at the end being the victor.And prize could be anynumber of things a big chunk of HB or gems /gold /mana etc or even better troops aswell which could be split evenly and used whenever wanted/needed. i post this thread only to see the actual possibility of something like this (dev feedback needed) and everybodys views on a feature like this , please leave your views and ideas regarding this subject,also if this has already been mentioned i apoligise to the op ;-) . ty cc

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 6:07:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there's so much work for the dev to work on. There are more issues to fix and solve before additional features like this.

eg. fixing the might system.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 6:11:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well im suggesting something else ok bud there will always be things need fixing but also you need to look forward thanks for your comment

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:02:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

interesting

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:20:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

just make guilds with the same idea , of course after you fix the no reward for defence first

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:22:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ofcourse guilds/clans but with the world being on seperate games i thought this would be fun

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:26:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you defend a attack that is the reward you have pretected your base

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:27:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We're on different servers?

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:29:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well eventually the game will be linked worldwide anyway i assume like other games

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:37:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

and everyone will complain about the lag, dc and stuffs like that. :(

Signature