Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 17    Total Posts: 1176882

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Base

[Copy link] 6/1087

Posted on 10/5/13 11:58:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Everybody. This is my current base. I was just wondering what you think of it? Does it need to be rearranged? Should I upgrade my walls? You know stuff like that what do you guys think? Thanks :p

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:03:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

spread out your heroes to utilize them to their optimal potemtial

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:03:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

also, dont leave resources exposed or else you will get raided relentlessly

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:04:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

close ur heroes to ur vault

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:43:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spread out your heroes is kind of opposite what people generally say, or did that change in the past 48 hours?

Personally, I attack bases when their heroes are all clustered on the perimeter like that because I can drop all mine down + guardian angel and wipe them all right off the bat.

I also like bases with the heroes scattered because I can pick off the high value ones (high level druid) right off the bat then the rest of them are open to be ganked by my full team vs themselves solo.

The worst are the full group of heroes in middle of the base because you never know how that will end, your troops could be all split up by the time they get there and get picked off etc.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:52:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I took that base apart a couple of days ago by dropping TG at the hall and let his lightning go to work before anything had a chance.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 1:01:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(94101313) replied at 10-5-2013 01:52 PM
I took that base apart a couple of days ago by dropping TG at the hall and let his lightning go to w ...

Eh, that kind of revolves around luck.

I just dropped TG on a base where the town hall was across the map.. his lighting hit the town hall and then it turned into a horrible loss because I was banking on lightning either taking out troops or softening the heroes =P

That is the most annoying part about the lightning from TG, it keeps hitting the same target until it is dead.  So if it targets some random building gg, you can waste 2-3 lightnings before it moves on.

Signature