Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] WTF! Ovped Hammer Dwarfs or hack?

Close [Copy link] 12/1999

Posted on 10/5/13 2:45:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HOW THE HECK is It possible to wipe out an entire team of lvl 80 + heroes with just HAMMER DWARFS!
This guy "Ksen" just one shot my lvl 82 succubus, lvl 83 druid, ninja and assassin and not lose one troop... even though that is impossible.. my ninja has 4/5 self destruct and assassin 1/5 self destruct both high lvl AND I SAW THE DMG of the SD hit his troops but he didn't even lose one troop... he didn't even use one hero... look at screenshots.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 2:46:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at the DMG of SD hitting his troops...

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 2:50:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He ONE SHOTS my succubus and druid and kills all centaurs without troop loss... though that is impossible as i have lvl 9 walls aswell...

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 2:52:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He taks my gold then ends it at 16%.... not even one troop loss. No heroes used.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 2:53:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Report him to live support with screenshots and he will get ban, this rly looks like hack and I dont htink it's the first post about this player.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 2:53:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought castle clash was unhackable since almost everything is server sided...

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 3:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope this piece of s*** gets a PERM BAN! The next time i see his ugly account I make sure i raid this c**ks***ker again and again.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 3:24:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh I think I was raided by this person too! hahahaha But I forgot to screen shot the the whole thing. Although I was a bit annoyed when I saw the replay, I must admit that I was somewhat entertained by this group of hammer dwarves running amok in my base, destroying everything single-handedly. But still, I seriously think that players like him must be banned for good especially because they get unfair advantages of leveling up their heroes.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 3:36:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One more proof. Look at the multiple atks my griffins attack on his troops. This is clear enough that is guy is a hacker.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 3:43:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at this hackers base. Ok... WAS IT REALLY WORTH HACKING JUST FOR 30K GOLD...
4 strong legendary heroes and need to hack for 30k gc...  
You must be an real idiot to do such an stupid move risk such an account for worthless amount of gold... LOL

Signature