Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] If rank #1 was selling his account, how much would u pay?

[Copy link] 12/1870

Posted on 10/5/13 9:22:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

coifet replied at 10-5-2013 08:18 PM
I'm at 60ish right now so yea good point. Also I stopped building up my "town" cause I dunno its jus ...

I usually stayed around the 60'ish area in Arena before the update that brought HB w/ gem purchases. I guess people started to spend for SM + the HB, and used all the gems on talent re-rolls. I got pushed out to the 400's one night, and it gets hard to break back unto the top 100 due to everyone having such high level talents now. I got pretty lazy about leveling after that update though; I log in everyday just to get my daily gems, since I've been really busy.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 9:28:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed the difference in arena competion since the HB giveaway as well but it comes down to luck alot. Yesterday was my run to 12 and it was the furthest I've gotten.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 9:32:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

coifet replied at 10-5-2013 08:28 PM static/image/common/back.gif
I noticed the difference in arena competion since the HB giveaway as well but it comes down to luck  ...

Yeah, certain times of the day I can just run through all my opponents back into the top 100, then I go to sleep or have my clinical rotation; and I'm pushed back to the 200's or 300's, lol.

I stopped really caring though, since I have enough HB to get 4 of my main Heroes upgraded to 6 star.

Signature