Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Executioner with 4/5 Berserk...

[Copy link] 15/1706

Posted on 10/5/13 9:51:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

as above.... i was planning to replace my current executioner (1/5 berserk) with TG... no doubt!!
but my gem rolls got me this new executioner with 4/5 berserk....
any advice on what should i do?

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 9:55:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My advice is not to do gems rolls on anything other than a legendary. Use those gems to buy hero's.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 9:56:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

replace the the 1st one

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 9:57:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no... I mean I use gem to buy hero, but got this new executioner with lv4/5 berserk...
:L:L:L
should I train and keep him?

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

train tg

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:08:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

train tg

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:15:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wong: I think the 4/5 Berserk Exe is great. The only thing is that you are going to loose out on EXP training time with another Hero. This is kinda the same dilemma that I am in right now. I hate my Executioner but I am using him because I don't have any other Legendaries. I really dont want to take him to 5 star but I might have to if I dont get a Champion.
My Executioner is my weak link. He is terrible in raids and in the Arena compared to the rest of my purple team. So you have to ask yourself: Are you willing to EXp all over again and miss out on that time with a more important Hero?
I would try to get a full team of Legendaries before thinking about rerolls, or training a "B" team of lower class Heroes with good skills. From a base stats standpoint, the Legendary Heroes are leaps and bounds above what the other Heroes could ever dream of being.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:27:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 10-5-2013 11:15 PM
wong: I think the 4/5 Berserk Exe is great. The only thing is that you are going to loose out on EXP ...

ya lo.... sweating laaaa....
I run my team with Ninja, Druid, Champion, Assassin and Executioner...
I was saving shards to get my TG as to replace Exe, BUT today I use gem roll (with the hope to get either Succubus or TG) end up getting a BRAND NEW EXECUTIONER with fantastic skill....sweating sweating and sweating!!!...

I think after I get my TG, I would replace assassin for my new EXE in raid...
I always wanna dump my Exe at the 1st place....

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:27:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:28:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

replace your ex. He thrives off attack speed and has one of the fastest animations. However, just train him and see if he fits you.

Signature