Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 25    Total Posts: 1186150

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero choice

[Copy link] 5/2063

Posted on 10/5/13 10:23:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi mates. As titled, I'd like to get your advices/ experiences over choosing heroes. Now I have druid, paladin, ninja, assasin, executioner (enfeeble 4/5). The 3 last heroes help me destroy the opponent shrine quickly in Arena. Now I've saved up 2000 shards and just wondering should I get Champ or TG? Great to hear your advices

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 10:25:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 8929&extra=page%3D1

This is a good read, I'll just leave it here

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 11:19:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel like I just battled that hero combo in the arena, what was your profile name if you don't mind me asking? I only remember because it was a super speed executioner and they had ninja and assassin too.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 11:26:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And if you don't have this resource then try it out http://www.castleclash.net/hero-stats-calculator/ check the stats of your guys. I assume it is 100% accurate. I think it has been for me. at lvl 60 they still have pretty much the same stats. Champ has slightly more attack and TG has slightly more attack. Based off of that alone Id rather have a TG because he is more likely to get another attack off but the health is barely different. TG is also a fast runner.
Judging by this http://www.castleclash.net/legend-heroes/ TG has a way better ability. I would also rather have him cuz of that ability alone but I guess his ability only does splash damage once you level it up some more.
Obviously you will have left over shards if you get champ too, something I am sure you think about.
I think TG is way better for raids since everyone around the bolt goes into coma.
So I would say TG is a good amount better but if you have a really good reason to save shards maybe you could pass him up.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 12:18:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks heaps, that's right I save up up to 2000 shards to get tg, but I found it hard to beat the ones with Champ in the team. But the tg is great for raiding cuz I was attacked by raiders with tg and see how great the tg is. Thanks again for giving me your great knowledges, I will go for tg then. Cheers

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 12:33:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it is probably more notable that people with champs are hard to beat cuz people have higher level champs than they do TG since it is still new but I'm not sure. I think Champ maybe has a better ability when it is lower level. I wish I could find how good the abilities are at each level 1-9 since it'd be great to compare. That one link I sent has the ability description for level 1 and 9 for champ and TG. I hope the gaming goes well! God bless

Signature