Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] ordinary heroes

[Copy link] 14/2537

Posted on 10/6/13 3:07:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'm trying to keep my might down permanently on my second account, and am therefore using mostly ordinary heroes. I kept the executioner because it's such a good all around performer, but the rest are currently an angel, marksman, engineer, and frost witch.

I'm thinking, though, that the witch isn't great and something else may be better for my fifth. What do you guys recommend?

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 3:15:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

im not very sure about this but I have read on the forum that says the frost witchs proc is really great.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 4:47:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Dalcowboiz at 10-6-2013 05:48 AM

Ordinaries are cheap! If you buy enough heroes with HB you are bound to get an ordinary with a great ability that will make up for them. I am sure the frost witch with any good ability that suits her would do a lot to keep the might down while having a good party. (don't forget all of the slimes you will get though if you do that)
Speaking of this I now remember that for a while I've really wanted to know, do better abilities raise might at all? You would think 1/5 vs 5/5 would be a big jump in might, maybe 100 might idk.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 4:49:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

engr. good on raids

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 5:00:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have an engineer... I'm asking if an alchemist, marauder, etc would be better

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 3:03:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no one has any insight?

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 3:59:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never used ordinaries for too long :/ if you want my insight then just go for some elite or get lucky with legendaries in that account but don't build anything don't upgrade anything. Never build a tower in your base, never build more then like 1 gold mine and 1 mana mine. You need your gold and mana vaults of course. Only upgrade TH when you absolutely have to. Never build walls. If you do stuff like that the difference in might between ordinaries and elites won't be a big deal.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 4:18:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

engineer is usable until you get full legendaries. even then it has the best aoe vs air units besides the tg.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 7:54:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LordFarkward at 10-6-2013 11:20 PM

I would choose dryad for its 1 second stun, it's like a cheap champion. I have the three of the four ordinaries as you do now (hill giant instead of frost witch as I like its random attack) and am saving up shards for the dryad to complete my team of super ordinaries :lol

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 9:48:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the King of Smurfs let me help you.

Ditch the Executioner. It's too much might. Go all-ranged Ordinary hero comp.
-You NEED a marksman. She is incredible and goes great for raids. I actually leveled her skill up to 4 and she does like 300% to 3 random targets. This is a hit or miss on raids but when you are defending these babies MELT the enemy since there are no random walls/buildings they can hit.
-Angel has the lowest might rate in the game. Good heals and dmg, not to mention can fly over walls,infantry,treants.
-Engineer is BEAST. His skill is a NUKE SHOTGUN once you level him up. My Engineer is at lvl 80 now and he does like 4.5K spreadshot dmg. It wipes out flyers in a heartbeat. Definitely my favorite Ordinary Hero.
-Frost witch isnt a bad choice. Her range is good and her skill for slowing down speed is great against enemy heroes.
-I went with the Alchemist last just because I liked his skill which is a single target nuke at really high dmg. (250% I think at lvl 1?)

I was toying with the stone golem because his skill is sorta like a watered down spirit mage but since he is a melee champ I wouldn't go with him. Dryad is not a bad choice either but the Alchemist had a better dmg % on his nuke.

Don't even bother with the maurader. He is literally a bucket of XXXX (even looks like one too lol)

Hope that helped a lil.

Signature