Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Are we being screwed?

[Copy link] 16/2107

Posted on 10/6/13 11:00:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It will not be surprising given how this is going.   Especially given other options are now available.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 11:06:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 4:56:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you would be surprised at the support difference I get on this account vs my top 50 (arena and might) account gets. I also inform live chat that it is being recorded for sevurity purposes and screen record.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 5:14:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

probably the same paying players will be playing both games. just looking at the 70-80/hb arena tier, there are so many SM. there are so many people out there with tonnes of money but no time to level their legendaries.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 5:18:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be fair to CC when it 1st came out, there were enough gem offers to half way to spirit mage. That is where I farmed using a pre-paided debit card with the name "Sand Seven VII" lol. No need to cancel subscriptions that way. The crazy good offers are there to intitially promote.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 5:41:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess seeing a 50% gem bonus would be a bad thing
It shows that IGG has gave up on the game is resorting to such big bonuses to get some sales before it ends.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 8:35:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

?? WoW you guys must have more money than sense!! They give us nothing yet people Bend over and ask for more Sir please!! Double XP Weekends would be a start plus proper bonus offers on gems!!  I play World of Tanks and every weekend there are specials and every month the shop has specials...and that game.is far from dying because.of it!!

Signature