Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Attack v Defence

[Copy link] 3/877

Posted on 10/7/13 2:38:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everything is geared to the attacker.
XP - Offensive Magic- HB. etc

What does the Defender get? Nothing!!

Walls waste of time....No XP no HB.....Towers are a joke TBH

Then you get the SM/ DRUID combo with GA whilst they wipe your Heros!!  ok I could live with that if my troops actually hurt but they don't also if my towers hit like a train but they don't.

Absolutely no thought process goes into attacking...drop Druid then Heros, GA all your Heros dead!! follow that up by 1000 Griffins. Base dead.....yawn!!

Sorry for the Rant; but would like at least some XP so the defenders Heros have a chance to level. Could even do it like the attackers percentage, If your base is 100%ed then very little but if you 0% shed load....hopefully you get my drift.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 2:55:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel u,bro..Same here..In the last 12hrs today,i got attack 20times and only one made it to 100% me thats because i got attacked again after 10mins..

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 3:13:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My might is 6525..Im pretty happy how well my base doin on defending but not the fact that i gained nothing but instead lost more resources..We should get something at least for successfuly defending our bases..My suggestions?!..EXP depends on how well u defend your base..Base on the % damage by the attackers and/or HB per TROOPS lost of the attackers and/or SHARDS per HERO lost of the attackers or vice versa,.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 3:23:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Giving EXP to the defender will be abused due to the fact that anyone can have multiple accounts attacking the main account, giving it free EXP.

Signature