Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1186908

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Limited Heroes

[Copy link] 7/1421

Posted on 10/7/13 4:03:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For Example, It's Halloween and there's a new limited buildings, troops, heroes to unlock :) If you don't want it's okay. :)

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 5:03:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They should work on more important issues that are consistently being brought up on the forums first.
These little nitpicks can wait.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 5:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

better not. i would hate fellow players commenting 'hey, you've got a christmas druid!'. :lol

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 8:01:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG: New Halloween Hero! If you buy 100k gems you get Santa Clawz, a Legendary hero who instakills everything.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 9:55:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 10:47:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by JayD543 at 10-7-2013 11:48 AM

I really like LordAssasain100's idea but... with a bit of a tweak :D

As a Hero we can only use for a limited period is great for a short time but rather useless afterwards it would be really nice to get a cosmetic upgrade that we can attach to our Hero's whenever we like forever. Achieved in the same way suggested above, you'd need to complete a trial of some sort to gain access to these alternative costumes.

For Halloween we could get a costume with a pumpkin on the Hero's head, scythe in hand and general H'weeny feel. You could apply this to one Hero at a time and remove it at will with no consequence. They would need to keep their general appearance so you know which Hero it is obviously.

It's always a bit of fun to look a bit different from the rest of the crowd, this will not only be visually pleasing to see but also would indicate how long you've been playing. I don't know about you, but come Christmas I would love to see a Santa running across the Arena or in a Raid!

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 12:07:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JayD543 replied at 10-7-2013 11:47 AM
I really like LordAssasain100's idea but... with a bit of a tweak

As a Hero we can only use for  ...

I love the costume idea! I feel like that would be a really easy update to make too since it doesn't change anything but appearance. Great idea.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/13 12:13:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I really want skins for Heroes. Pumpkin Spirit Mage is awesome, Christmas Druid is another great one. I would really like this. And then we can have a Leif Ericson Champion!! yessssssss!

Signature