Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] you can't even have freedom of speech and voice out your opinion in this forum

[Copy link] 6/1079

Posted on 10/12/13 2:46:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/12/13 2:48:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/12/13 2:49:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LordAssassin1008 at 10-12-2013 03:51 PM

Read the reason given in your Notices.

If you have any further questions about why your thread was locked, feel free to private message me.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/13 3:22:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Might have something to do with you being an idiot and calling everyone butthurt like a 14 year old..

Signature
Posted on 10/12/13 3:44:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If this is thread referring to Paying shouldn't give power, then I think that thread deserved to get closed. It was a great discussion at first, but after a while all the points had been said and it just turned into flame posts and people just bashing others. I got tired of the thread myself.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 1:52:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol..player that lives in dream not reality...just play this awesome game buddy..not just complaining..:-)

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 2:07:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have a look at your posting behavior. Ever wondered why most of the people here get along well while you seem to be always angry with the world?

This forum has its own rules and the admins/mods have discretion on what they want to do in this forum (I know because I was a former moderator of a similar international forum for another hobby). If you can't respect the forum rules or the members, then feel free to leave and go to the Candy Crush forum or somewhere else where you could call everybody you want a butthurt noob. If I was a mod here, I would have struck you with the ban hammer without hesitation just because of your rude posting behavior.

Signature