Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 16    Total Posts: 1180604

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hmmm Succubus...

[Copy link] 18/2048

Posted on 10/13/13 11:14:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

harriswu a posté en 10-13-2013 11:40 AM
don't get it wrong..
yes revitalize is good, very good indeed, but it only last for low to mid range ...

In the top of the arena as of now, there's no SM that 1 hit kill anyone, yet revitalize is still much better than berserker.

Also succubus skills remove a % of hp to the shrine, it wont matter what lvl your heroes are.

I have revitalize 2/5 on succubus and I think I can procs before or  at the same time as a 5/5 berserker.

I do agree ofc that berserker as much more uses overall and I personnaly wouldn't refresh if I had one but hey I wont spend another 100$ to maybe get lucky.

Also with the new features I also agree that revitalize might not stay the best choice :).

But dont forget that revitalize also is incredible to defend your base!

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 11:47:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I guess it's a bummer about the Berserk, but after testing the Deadly Strikes...Well I won a few off luck which was cool watching the damage, but I rolled one last time and got 5/5 enfeeble. I'm actually quite happy with this because the enfeeble makes my Succubus proc twice on shrine. Anyway, I know berserk would have probably been better for the new features of the game, but I don't use her for raiding anyway so I guess I'll live with it. Thanks guys for the tips and input!

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 12:14:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 10-13-2013 12:14 PM
In the top of the arena as of now, there's no SM that 1 hit kill anyone, yet revitalize is still m ...

yeah I know succubus skill don't affect on my heroes level..
but when all my heroes get max level, heroes hp and shrine will increased as well, at that time DPS is gonna be the best (berserk) , not first DPS (revitalize) because your heroes and shrine won't die so quick..
I'm talking full team with max berserk at max level, that will be so insane..
plus the new features that will released is a good reason to pick berserk..
Anyways, no one cares about defend base and HB prize at the arena when all heroes are max right?
top arena players will think about new features, that what I think.. :)

and btw I have 4 heroes with 4/5 revitalize, I love it.. for now.. lol

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 12:44:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dernière édition par GazelleCC sur 10-13-2013 01:46 PM

harriswu a posté en 10-13-2013 01:14 PM static/image/common/back.gif
yeah I know succubus skill don't affect on my heroes level..
but when all my heroes get max level, ...

Yeah I get what you mean, but what I'm saying is that hp and attack dmg will both increase and if you take most legendaries heroes they are more attack based than defense based.

This mean that at high level some heroes will deal even more dmg compared with their hp, like ninja and SM. Also a max lvl hero will probably be close to 7/9 or 8/9 skills if not lvl 9 which will give him even more dmg power.

A SM maxed that way will probably kill a ninja lvl 180 just as fast as when you're level 120.
And succubus will still procs her skill only 1 time per fight especially when her skill level deal like 35% dmg to the shrine lol.

Edit: and ofc I agree that with new features and even without some players will get bored of revitalize. I already wrote a little about how once you reach the top of the arena you realize that now you are probably too arena based and have too much hb. So you'll think again about what talents you should get.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 12:55:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Teostraa replied at 10-13-2013 12:47 PM
Well I guess it's a bummer about the Berserk, but after testing the Deadly Strikes...Well I won a fe ...

You must have a lot of gems to reroll.

Anyway, enfeeble 5 is very good for succubus. If she arrived at shrine unchecked, the overall effect is similar to revitalize 4 or 5.

cong!

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 1:13:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha I wish I did have a lot of gems, it would be nice, but thanks!

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 3:46:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

my whole team is setup w/ Berserk other than my SM and shes 4/5 Revitalize. I woukdnt have it any other way. i been owning the arena in my levelled class of lvl 80s... ;)

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 4:43:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd be hard pressed to re-roll a 5/5 Berserk. Essentially, 4/5 or 5/5 Revitalize in Arena would be the best when you consider the core factors of Arena. Getting off a proc on your Succubus w/ 1 or 2 hits would lead to a faster start at your second proc. In short term, Revitalize is better, but in a long drawn out type of battle, such as raids then Berserk is better. In reality, Arena matches are short so Revitalize is more beneficial.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 4:54:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is  it possible to get a deadly strike at  the same time as a proc?

Signature