Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180562

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] market place should let ppl trade heros for gems !

[Copy link] 4/994

Posted on 10/13/13 7:48:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What ya think?  Ppl can trade their high level hero for gems (reduce might) or dups.   

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 7:57:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the seller could set the price then it would allow any player to create multiple accounts, use their free gems and trade all of the legendary Hero's to one account/sell off the rest to earn more gems.

Personally I don't think this would ever work. At a push they might have to set a price of the gems to 5%+/- a base rate to avoid the above. That being said the base rate would have to be rather high in the first place as to avoid making 'random rolls' redundant.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:35:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hmmm good point about ppl who makr new accounts. perhaps seller have to br over certain might?  maybe 5k

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:52:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

godjacky replied at 10-13-2013 09:35 AM
hmmm good point about ppl who makr new accounts. perhaps seller have to br over certain might?  mayb ...

The same concept applies.

The 'seller' uses 500 HB's to get a random Hero and then sells it for all of the free gems that their new account has. I'm not exactly sure how many gems a new account gets but do a few free offers, remove some trees and rocks, get an achievement or two and you'll be up in the 500-1000 range. Rinse and repeat until you have enough gems to buy all of the Hero's that you desire.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 9:09:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

disagree, easily abuse, I'd like to suggest a market where peoples can trade resources for shards between players, new player needs both, gold more than others while top player nred shards

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 9:10:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

disagree, easily abuse, I'd like to suggest a market where peoples can trade resources for shards between players, new player needs both, gold more than others while top player nred shards

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 9:12:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature