Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1185288

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Improve Rerolls

[Copy link] 6/1117

Posted on 10/13/13 1:37:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know people complain about rerolls a lot, so now I will too. I am just fine with how much they cost, and how rare it is to get high level talents however. What I CANNOT stand however is that after 100 bucks for rerolls on my SM, that I ended up worse than when I started. This is unacceptable!  I had got lucky and got a lvl 1 Berserk on my first try when I got him/her, but I wanted to improve it. A hundred dollars on nothing but rerolls, and I never saw another Berserk. Give us an option to either replace or keep the current skill. Don't make us screw ourselves, and charge us for the privilege on top of it...

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 1:50:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Game Skill are perfect . Don t touch it , or you will make this game too easy.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 1:50:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I stopped contributing because of the bad re rolls.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 1:50:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I used over 50 dollars in rerolling before settling on the same level 1 talent i started with yesterday

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 2:24:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rerolls are perfectly designed to take a whole bunch of money from compulsive gamblers. They got me

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 2:25:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I heard my friend's bad luck 2x reroll just to see the VERY same skill, gems used up, this is quite strange however.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 2:45:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They should implement this change: Allow each hero to hold 2 talents that you can toggle between. There are 2 benefits to this. First, you can store your current talent when you reroll, in case you get a worse one. Second, you can have talents specific for arena, and seperate ones for raids. IGG won't lose money because there will now be people rolling to get 2 sets of perfect talents, and it'll also benefit players who just want to reroll without getting a worse talent.

Signature