Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] should I keep?

[Copy link] 3/857

Posted on 10/13/13 4:53:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a level 81 sm with a 5/5 berserk and 4/9 skill, Ninja (80) with 4/5 berserk and 4/9 skill, Thunder God (78) with 4/5 revitalize and 4/9 skill, Paladin (80) with 4/5 Self Destruct and 3/5 skill and Succubus (84) with a 5/5 self destruct and 4/9 skill. I'm happy with most of their talents except Succubus and Paladin. Would you guys re roll them or keep it? Any help would be appreappreciated.

Signature
JasenGunz
Posted on 10/13/13 4:55:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely reroll the pally.  Does his self destruct even hurt ;P

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 4:57:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd just change the succubus bc your paladin is suppose to die since he is a tank. Id try to go for revitalize on succubus

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 5:00:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It all depends on the situation. 2 SD at that level would severely cripple your opponents Heroes. If you SM had a high level Revitalize, it would work pretty well since you'd be able to proc SM's skill and hit all of the opponents Heroes after they get crippled w/ SD.

Essentially, neither of those talents are best on Paladin or Succubus. Succubus is there to proc her skill on the Shrine, so a high level Revitalize would be your best bet in Arena. Paladin, as well, or a high level Berserk.

My explanation is purely based on Arena scenarios and what not. If you are more of a raider or just looking for all around play, then re-roll your Paladin and Succubus.

Signature