Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dungeons & waiting

[Copy link] 7/888

Posted on 10/14/13 11:49:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So yeah.. alot of people are talking about alternatives for shards, shards itself and grinding and all...

But would it maybe be an idea to remove the waiting time for dungeons...
and instead for spending gems for 5 more options... to increase the chance for shards or something?

Some people realy want to save up and have limited time to play... if you remove the waiting time they can raid somewhat more and maybe even spend some extra cash on the increase % for shards.

For the f2p is it a win too, because they can just keep raiding

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 11:53:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They could have the dungeon runs accumulate instead of just maxing out at 5, but still keep the wait times. This has been mentioned before, but I dunno if they took it into consideration.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 12:27:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree on no max on dungeons. It looks pointless. If i want to play the game and i have to wait i loose interest fast.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 12:31:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 12:42:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

darrendota replied at 10-14-2013 01:31 PM
I don't agree on this. what I would agree on is that they should increase the maximum runs a dungeon ...

Wouldn't that have like the same result?

besides that... we all know they want money from us, and this is a way to spend gems.
remove the current option and replace it with % for shard drops

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:02:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Battou, only don't accumulate indefinitely, maybe a higher max like 20, or 25.

But, I understand their cap at 5 with the opp to purchase more for gems gives them another earning opportunity which is prolly why it hasn't moved forward.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd buy an increase from 5 to 10 permanently with option to level up more for gems.  That's better than 100 every time you want 5 lousy chances.  However the problem is the amount of time and gems more than anything.  They will never fix it if they get too greedy.  100 gems for 5 chances that take a couple minutes is brutal.  Same for raiding.  Wait times at high levels are 10-15 mins!  No choice but to do something else.  Can't see how that is good for anyone.  

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:41:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Works for me too, paying gems to increase the cap by +5 every 300 gems?

Signature