Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] SwagBucks offer

[Copy link] 6/1156

Posted on 10/14/13 12:41:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone else done the Swagbucks offer? it was to earn 450 swagbucks and get somewhat over 1000 gems. Ive done that but not see a reward.

Signature
Vice Leader of the Guild The-Unseen
Posted on 10/14/13 12:44:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You ain't got enough "swag", bruh.

On topic, though:

You may have had to earn the swagbucks on that device, or there may be a delay in processing. You can always contact TapJoy about it.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:30:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I received 14xx something almost immediately after I reached 450 points. It was such a hassle to earn those points.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:39:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I didn't get my free gems from a TapJoy offer, what do I do?
Since the free gem offers are hosted by TapJoy, not IGG, you will need to contact them. This can be done by pressing the "Missing Gems?" button at the bottom of the offers page.
You will need to put in information about the offers that you completed before submitting the ticket.
If you have not received your gems within two days, first check your email to see if they need more information to verify that you have completed the offer. If you have no email from TapJoy, and have not received your gems, send the information in again.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 3945&extra=page%3D1

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 1:56:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks everyone the points came through and it got me over the 15000 gems too so i got 30000HB. Sweet.

Signature
Vice Leader of the Guild The-Unseen
Posted on 10/14/13 3:08:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

on a similar note who should I contact about this. tapjoy didnt give me 36 gems. I sent in a missing gem email. couple days later I get an email saying youve been awarded the missing gems but they still havent showed up

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 3:47:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

can anyone post the link of swagbucks offer. I click the offer but link failed still i'm in the offer still.

Signature