Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1185291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Resources Taken Formula?

[Copy link] 2/820

Posted on 10/14/13 4:44:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I read about "smurf" accounts and the benefits of having one and recently had a couple questions arise from them.

How do you know how many resources you can take from an account that has less might than you?

What can be done to affect these limits and what is the proper way to increase this amount?

For instance, "pretend" I have a "smurf" account and I magically find it in the thousands of pages that seem to only accept one button press at a time, which is located right next to the button that should read "start all over from the begginning/end" on it, and seems to respond very slowly to boot. But then "pretend" I raid this account for resources but I only come up with something like 10% of the total resources I "pretend" to know that it has.

By the way, "is it" obvious "that I like" to use " and " yet? LOL

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:37:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

u get 5%of the resourxe from the smurf, and the smurf loses.only 2.5% of the resource. 5% seems small but when ur smurf has +1M gold, its 50k gold in 2 second. Also its very easy to steal gold for the smurf account which sits on 2-3k might with lv5 birds

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:40:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay. Thank you.

Signature