Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] The TG

[Copy link] 12/1400

Posted on 10/14/13 4:50:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I have recently spent another $20 on gems bringing my grand total up to $60 (but only have received $40 worth of gems, I have already contacted support a while ago and received a email in CHINESE or something such as that. I have given up on resolving that issue until the system is revamped, but that is besides the point.) In those rolls the highlights were a G. Champion and a TG. I have found his skill to be very useful but he is extremely squishy because he is Lv. 33 and likes to run off. Does anyone with a TG have any tips or pointers on how to use him, both raiding and arena.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:52:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol google translate it :)

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:53:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get him stuck on walls or a TH and let him rain down his thunder :)

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:56:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sparkleszz replied at 10-14-2013 05:52 PM
Lol google translate it

I deleted it almost instantly, lets just say 30 minutes with customer support did nothing to help my mood at the time.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:19:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mine is lvl 77 and still seems squishy at times but not as bad as at earlier levels. It is probably more to do with getting him up to par with the other hero's level wise. But in arena I have recently swapped out my pally for my TG so I usually run sm/druid/tg in one stack and my ninja/succ in the other. Which seems to work out fine so far.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:02:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for raids I send TG out last with druid after troops and other heros so that he does not run ahead and get killed

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:04:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

he can do good damage in raids at high lvl, once u figure out how to keep him alive long enough

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:09:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For raids, put TG in an area w/ either a few buildings to attack freely, or on a high level wall where he can attack freely. By freely, I mean away from threats i.e troops/Heroes/more than 1 tower.

You have to be mindful of the persons layout and pick and choose your raid opponents. With proper placement, I can take out a huge amount of the base before having to drop another Hero or troops. I usually drop Druid w/ my TG though then SM later.

For Arena, you'll need a high level Revitalize to fully utilize him. He has the third highest move speed in the game, so you'll have to put him in the back so he won't run past your other Heroes. I don't use TG in Arena, personally. Only use mine for raids since he is money in raids.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:17:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh right. I should have mentioned by TG has 5/5 revitalize. So I suppose that does make a diff.

BTW, off topic: Does revitalize only work one time in a raid like at the very beginning or do you exit out of combat between clumps of mobs or what?

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:18:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

huddy17 replied at 10-14-2013 05:17 PM
Oh right. I should have mentioned by TG has 5/5 revitalize. So I suppose that does make a diff.

BTW ...

It's a one time thing in raids/Arena/dungeons.

Signature