Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180562

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] dungeon farming

[Copy link] 2/812

Posted on 10/14/13 6:50:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need help farming in the dungeons. I have been farming for quit some time and finally i have my druid. I farm dungeon 2 skull 1 easy without any losses. (Also before my druid this was easy).

Now i have my druid i try doing d2s2. This level killes a lot of my heroes and a lot of troops before i finish it. Can some1 show me what a good tactic is for this level? Or is it easyer and better just to stay on the d2s1?

Right now i have:
Druid lvl 47 (going up fast)
Exe lvl 84
Engineer lvl 80
Cyclops lvl 77
Assasin lvl 75
Angel lvl 80

Lvl 4 gryphs. (Just upgraded them to lvl 5 10 days away from upgrade)

What do you guys suggest is best for me? Good tactic for d2s2 or just keep farming d2s1? I dont like spending my money on spells so if possible as few as possible;).

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:58:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Level your druid as quickly as you can. once it catches up with the others, you'll probably be able to do d3s1 quite easily, or at least d2s2 without losses.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 7:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In d2s2 i drop my paladin at the top to draw the panda out. Then my druid, assassin, ninja, and executioner. Can use a restoration after they break through the walls with the two hero bases. Drop griffins at left next to cyclops or at top right next to the altar to sweep around if your heroes get split up.

Signature