Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Who should I consume

[Copy link] 11/1968

Posted on 10/15/13 8:47:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I made a lot of mistakes in making this account, because I didn't know anything about how might was calculated, but I don't want to restart. So I consumed all my ordinary heroes last week as well as my useless shaman, while I focused on not upgrading my base and instead leveling up my heroes. This weekend, in a drunken haze, I succumbed to the 15% sale and bought enough gems for a Spirit Mage. I managed to roll a TG and Paladin to join my SM, Druid, and Champ. Now all I need to roll is a Ninja and Succubus to have the whole set.

My Legendaries are:
a 78 Druid, lvl 4 Energetic, 2/5 Stone Skin
a 69 Champion, lvl 3 Storm Hammer, 2/5 War God
a 53 Paladin, lvl 1 Divine Shield, 2/5 Tenacity
a 50 Spirit Mage, lvl 2 Magic Missile, 1/5 War God
a 35 Thunder God, lvl 1 Thunderstorm, 2/5 Berserk
a 1 Paladin, lvl 1 Divine Shield, 1/5 Enfeeble

I'm planning on keeping the 2nd paladin I rolled for when I want to load up my arrow towers, but I won't level him. My might is back up above 6k now, and I think I want to drop it by consuming some of my Elites.

I have:
a 76 Executioner, lvl 3 Tremor, 1/5 Berserk
a 74 Pain-da, lvl 2 Lightning, 4/5 War God
a 66 Serpent Queen, lvl 2 Toxic Mist, 1/5 Berserk
a 65 Cyclops, lvl 2 Shockwave, 2/5 Berserk
a 60 Assasin, lvl 2 Assassinate, 4/5 Enfeeble

Correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that my TG is a replacement for my Executioner so I don't need him anymore. My Spirit Mage makes the Serpent Queen unnecessary. I'll consume my Assasin when I roll a Ninja? There's no Legendary with an aoe like the pain-da or cyclops, but do I need them anymore? Thanks for the advice.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 8:58:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

your cham replace the exe. aoe hero is your tg. sm is your attacker. pala is your tank. duird is your healer thats it for your team

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 8:59:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

your cham replace the exe. aoe hero is your tg. sm is your attacker. pala is your tank. duird is your healer thats it for your team

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 9:01:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you could spent the rest of your gems for re rolls of talents

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 9:19:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 10-15-2013 08:21 AM

This is for Arena:

Since you have them, I'd choose any of the other Legendaries over Pain-da or Cyclops in Arena.

Your main lineup could consist of:

Druid
SM
Champion
Assassin
Paladin/Executioner

I've never run Paladin in Arena just because I never had use for him compared to my other Legendaries. Why no TG? Well, you need a high level Revitalize to fully utilize him, and he has the 3rd highest move speed in the game.

You could either go Executioner > Paladin for that DPS factor, or go Paladin > Executioner for that tank ability. If you can get your 1/5 Enfeeble Paladin to 80+ then it would serve as a viable tank if you place him ahead of everyone, so he'll take the initial damage.

This is for raids:

Druid
SM
Champion
Paladin
TG

TG is money in raids; I can usually trio bases w/ just my Druid + SM + TG depending on my placement and the base layout. If you really wanted to, then you could sub Pain-da in for your Champion for raids. This leaves the rest to be consumed.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 9:26:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the reply. From what I've read, I'm going to need a succubus and ninja for the arena, so after I roll those, I'll focus on talent rerolls. What talents would you suggest for my Legendary team? It seems that revitalize is awesome for arena, but berserk is the best all-around.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 9:31:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muaddib1116 replied at 10-15-2013 08:26 AM
Thanks for the reply. From what I've read, I'm going to need a succubus and ninja for the arena, so  ...

You are right. Revitalize is king in Arena; whereas Berserk offers more balance especially in raids.

Arena matches are really short, so the quicker you can get a proc of the better i.e Revitalize.

Raids are slightly more drawn out, so the more procs you get off in a given amount of time is better i.e Berserk.

I personally have a mix of talents on my Legendaries. Druid, Succubus, Ninja all have Berserk. Champion and SM have Revitalize. I never re-rolled the Berserks for Revitalize even though I like Arena more is due to that they have 3/5, and I don't want a worse talent, lol.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 12:59:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Consume everyone but the assassin. A 4/5 enfeeble assassin in a clear wing lane in arena is so freaking scary.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 1:04:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"is useless" was the end of my rating...

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 1:07:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like murloc said, please dont consume that assassin, she can be super useful in arena. I don't get why people just discount her, she isn't as good as ninja, but paired with ninja she can win in arena, especially with 4/5 enfeeble

Signature