Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I had a dream

[Copy link] 5/1300

Posted on 10/15/13 10:08:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had a dream last night...and in it they unlocked like 10 new heroes lol, just thought i would share. it was horrible :( don't want 5 more legends...

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 10:15:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you're dreaming about Castle Clash...then you are a true, Castle Clash fan. :P

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:20:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 10-15-2013 11:15 AM
If you're dreaming about Castle Clash...then you are a true, Castle Clash fan.

I'm honored! It wasn't a flattering CC dream but dreaming about CC is good nonetheless I suppose lol (the heroes in the dream weren't cool at all!)

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:24:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doesn't count if it there was no REM. You should have been jolted awake from feeling the pain that your Heroes have to feel dying for you in the Arena and battlefield. NOt speaking from experience or anything like that. ;P

THEN IT'S A CASTLE DREAM!

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:39:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 10-15-2013 12:24 PM
Doesn't count if it there was no REM. You should have been jolted awake from feeling the pain that y ...

I only feel pain when my druid dies :] and as we all know, Mr. druid don't die that much!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had a castle clash dream hehe

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:53:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny that you should make this thread, a few days ago I had a dream that I had made a purchase because a new Hero came out.

I started to do the randoms rolls and got it! I continue to use my rolls and then got a Hero that didn't even exist (in the game in my dream). I went to look at it and it's name was Missingno, all stats were 20,000 at lvl 1 and it had an odd skill that let me steal other players Hero's when Missingno delivered the finishing blow.

T'was a rather good dream!

Signature