Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1185291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] best 5 hero for arena defense.

[Copy link] 7/1309

Posted on 10/15/13 10:16:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Berserk ninja champ succubus
Revit sm tg druid
Revive pally

Not sure who to level up for arena defense :(   life was easier when I had 4 instead of 7 legend. Damn the 15% sale,  had to get sm.

Any advice? Currently rank in 600-1000. Wanna break 100

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 10:31:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What are their levels? I cannot give advice but I also would like to know the answer...

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:15:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For defence, I'd say go with SM, TG, Druid, ninja, pal

Put pal in 1 lane, ninja TG in another, SM druid in the last.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:27:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no succubus? I feel like if they focus ninja tg then dps is too low on other lane.  maybe sm and succubus?

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:34:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm I was going to give you my advice but I don't have enough experience in the top arena area. My advice would be to note the setup people in arena use every day that works well at beating you. I think most of the time if your heroes are good enough defense doesn't matter because you can always adjust after the first loss and decide where you need to put your heroes to win. I am sure the top guys like gazelle could tell you what works best for them since they have lots more experience at the top. SandSeven had some good advice which is to switch up your defense throughout the day so people can't just memorize what you set your guys as. I am sure that matters more in top 100 where you see the same people all day long.

Some easy advice for your heroes are to level up druid and pally, they are pretty easy to level compared to the rest since they don't die. I have heard that SM can be easyish to level too. gazelle would be good to ask about that.

TG is not the greatest in arena, I think champ is way better. TG runs ahead of the pack and his coma effect only last 1.5 seconds, champs is better. TG is super easy to level though compared to champ cuz he is way better at raiding.

If you farm for shards you can get your SM ability up. I would suggest doing that as well :) good luck!

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 12:22:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

just realise that whatever setup you have it is beatable. if i lose to someone i rematch them and win every time. if you are trilane then i smash your dps lane. if you are stacked on one lane i block and flank. no setup is perfect so lvl up the heros you like the most.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 1:21:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

that's why its so hard to pick.  I win my arenas but I always get challenged non stop ; (

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 4:44:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no such thing as defense in the arena

Signature