Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1182513

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Keeping Might Low

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/4536

Posted on 10/15/13 10:49:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by simurg79 at 10-15-2013 09:44 PM

When I started 2 months ago, I decided to keep might as low as I can so that I can level up my heroes faster and never have resource shortage. My ultimate goal is to do better on Arena to get sufficient hb to upgrade my heroes and farm dungeons for shards efficiently by having high level heroes.

Nowadays, this is called as Smurf account but unlike smurfs, I use legendaries and spent gems (but no real money so far). Obviously this is my main.

So far, this has worked fine. Never had resource shortages, I raid (at least up until recently) with single legendary I have, ninja, to boost his xp with minimal troop loss.  Unfortunately, the spells and dragons boosted my might a lot. Right now, I am close to 5K. I felt like it was a mistake to research dragons (and the 3 levels on treant).

I started to see others like me now, low might with high level heroes by ignoring walls, towers etc. I want to start this thread and see how many others are following this approach and share tactics.

Currently I have 99 Ninja, 95 Executioner, 93 Assasin and lvl 60 Wolf and Shaman but I am about to get my druid, 1787 shard :)

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 10:55:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do, lets post mights + heroes also?

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:16:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup I have a few mistakes as well. I wish I hadn't leveled my hunters at all (since I did griffins) and wish I hadn't leveled mechamen to lvl 2. Other than that I don't have too many problems. I've never faced someone in a raid with heroes as high as me, Im at like 4.2K might.
Once you get your dragons up hopefully they can get you further in dungeons and also can get you more XP in raids

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:21:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

below 2500 with 80 Druid, 78 Succ, 40 elites. No money, no walls, 1 army camp but level 12 vault and mana. level 2 cents, level 2 griffs.

raiding is fairly easy but serves little no purpose other then leveling heros. constant shard grind. Arena follows same mentality with a level 1 on defense, get +40 every fight plus the 60-70 per hour.

really just waiting for gems to come and go to roll over and over for more legends that are not coming.

only problem is without a real base to care about it is kind of boring, for me anyway. I like creating defenses and seeing how they work. right now it has no point and will hinder you with everything else so why do it.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:32:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

still don't understand low might! why? lower might players cant 50% your base this means you get raided 20 times a night loseing all your resource! when a high might player 8,000+ you get 100% so only one attack and you have your 10 hour shield. also higher might mwans higher gold mines! that's the only place you get gold from in raids. plus it more fun! hitting a 2,000 might base is boring! but hitting a 12k makes you think about your tatics

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:38:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

never been 50% with this low of might. The base is setup with all the gold in center with everything tightly around it. The only way to get to it is to 65%+ it but most heros are oblivious they just wonder around to the weaker buildings popping them before the vaults. The vaults are the highest level building on the base.

Dont get me wrong I raid. often bases way beyond my might. Collecting 100k+ per raid and 1200 or so exp toward my succ and druid. The 100k is lost as my vaults are always full. It pays for the 9hr shield every night lol. I lose about 100k to a single raider and shielded all night.

Even if i was 50% over and over and over until I had 0 left I would just raid and have them filled in 20 mins. The only use I have for gold is training and that lasts day anyway. Sadly the 5 HB from a raid is more valuable then the 100k gold lol

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:41:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

consume high level heros if have makes might decrease but if other notice what i hav noticed everytime we raided, loss or win our might also incresed  its not only by upgrading. thats my prob. too

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 11:53:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

druid lvl 102. succ lvl 98. pally lvl 95. champ lvl 95. ninja lvl 65. juzt got the ninja. soon to be in the 80s with succ soon passed 100. got the hb saved. might 6.9k soon to be 7. want my might to be lower but I do well in raids.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 12:11:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by simurg79 at 10-15-2013 01:19 PM

I am curious if there is a point to upgrade town hall. I heard it helps on the arena but as far as I see might boost is significant.
Spell upgrades are also significant but I had to max out Fervor and Restoration. I think I will max out Guardian Angel too. I maxed out Arrow Rain but I am not sure if that was a good idea...
Oh I also stupidly bumped meteor once :(

What are your spells?

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 6:29:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hated that I leveled my GA to level 3.  it costs me 20,000 and this is way too expensive.  I prefer level 2 or one since you only need to GA for your heroes.  I only use arrow, restoration and GA.  other magics are junk  except maybe the last spell..

Signature