Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1182528

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I just started swearing very very badly...

[Copy link] 12/1612

Posted on 10/16/13 5:39:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 5:40:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game is really fun whether you have a mage or not.  

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 5:42:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how else did you think the sm is given out in the first place....i believe the way to get the sm has been said a few times already

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 11:52:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what if i reach a total of 50k gems? will i get the mage? im up to 12k gems in the gems bought. some gems were bought, some were earned.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 12:07:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, you can get a SM once you reach 50k gems whether you had bought or earned them.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 12:08:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Koongli are you a mod?

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 12:28:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nytewindz replied at 10-16-2013 06:40 AM
The game is really fun whether you have a mage or not.

I'd say this is half true depending on how long you play for (assuming you're just playing casually and not putting any money down).  This game's formula is pretty much the same as many F2P games.  It's enjoyable to a certain point/level, then you're stuck and can't advance because those who paid for the cash bonuses simply have too much of an advantage.  And in a game like this, it is definitely pay-to-win.  

I know there's people in the top rankings without a SM, but the only way they'd make up for that is to have really good talents.  And of course, the only reliable way to get good talents is to put money down.  

So I'd say to OP:  take your time, enjoy the game now while you can before you hit that glass ceiling.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:40:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nyanmar replied at 10-16-2013 01:28 PM
I'd say this is half true depending on how long you play for (assuming you're just playing casuall ...

I don't agree that this game is strictly pay to win.  You can win with time as well.  Put in the time and you can do very well.  

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 6:46:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doing very well and winning are two different things. I'm not making up 20 levels in the arena with good talents because I spent time leveling them. I rolled for them. Want to be in the top 10 in the Arena? I don't ever see it happening again without a spirit mage and good talents as well as leveling.

Just my opinion after seeing the competition inside the top 25. Good luck and well done to a couple of you without a mage in the top 50. However, they all had amazing talents to make up for it.

It is pay to win, and grind to compete. Just my honest opinion on this game.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 8:35:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature