Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 13    Total Posts: 1181529

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] @Uyllii

Close [Copy link] 7/905

Posted on 10/16/13 4:07:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd rather not complain to support so I'll just ask you publicly here. Do you really think what your doing in the arena is fair? Clever yes but your bending the rules to a point where I wouldn't be surprised if IGG took action against you. I will admit it's not really cheating but it's abusing the system to get an advantage that the game for sure did not intend on you having. Maybe you could just stop and we leave it at that?

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:09:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If it isn't hacking then what is it? Some kind of scouting system?

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:10:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is fair you're just a lusy noob. So just shut up and lose.

Sorry for the offense.  Its for troll badge.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:11:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just like Phinalhour, I, too, would appreciate more information on what's going on.

If it's in any way illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to hacking, bug abuse, etc.) then you can report him following the below question/answer.

I found a suspicious player, what do I do?
If you've found a suspicious player who you think may be participating in illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to hacking) then you have a few options. You can directly talk to Live Support with your evidence, you can submit a Bug Report using the in-game Bug Submit button, or you can private message Vincent_Megia, Phinalhour, any of the Administrators, or myself with your evidence and details. We would be happy to send your information to the correct person.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 3945&extra=page%3D1

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:12:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(96936024) replied at 10-16-2013 02:10 PM
It is fair you're just a lusy noob. So just shut up and lose.

Sorry for the offense.  Its for troll ...

# 1. I lol'd
# 2. Now you're started a trend and the toxicity is gonna be all over the place, but they are gonna say it's just for troll badge (just like people say no homo after saying something very homo)
# 3. Are you the real Uyllii? Please stand up

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:15:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd rather not report him/her I'd just rather they stopped. That's also why I left out exactly whats going on but he/she knows what I'm talking about I'm sure of it.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:30:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL. Lemme take a jab at it.

He's got 2 high ranked arena accounts. Uyllii and Mylllii.

OP is complaining that he can use one account to scout the defense formation of an opponent and then use the other to win in 1 go without scouting and using up an arena attempt.

Am I close? WHAT DID I WIN?!!?

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 4:35:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is done. We will inform you all with details later.

Closed.

Signature