Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#32

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Short clip of Pumpkin Duke + Misc. Pics [Edit]

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/4250

Posted on 10/18/13 5:09:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 10-19-2013 10:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eENRpH938SM

You can't really tell much, but at least it's something. For those who were wondering if he was ranged or melee, he is melee which was givin due to the fact that he has the "melee" symbol. His buff looks like it has a radius as well.

Like I said it isn't much.

Edit:

Here's some pics of his buff; apparently from the threads there is a possible "bug" with it. It is suppose to buff "all allies" from the skill description from what one of the TW dudes was saying, anyways. Here's some pics, doe.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:15:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HE GIVES PEOPLE FRICKIN PUMPKIN HEADS!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Now accepting all Google Play cards. lol ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:19:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really nice find!

From this we can tell a few things:

- It floats and will most likely avoid walls
- It's a melee attacker
- The skill does affect other Hero's and it does seem to be an unlimited range, or at least rather far.

I think I will be adding this to my team despite the big disadvantage of floating and melee attacks. With that combination you know it'll run off and get killed. I think I even saw a picture with the stats that showed a TG's movement speed with a 1500 base HP (Less than Druid and more than Champion) so it'll shoot off without the advantage of SM's range and slow speed to keep it out of trouble.

On the plus side these might be all good things to have in the Arena with the right setup. I'll test out the skill and see if Berserk is worth getting (8 sec skill duration might not require more activation) and if not I really don't know what talent would be best for this.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:27:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol i just might have to get you a few phinal ;-)

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:28:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JayD543 replied at 10-18-2013 04:19 PM
Really nice find!

From this we can tell a few things:

The only talent that would logically go w/ it would be Berserk, since you would want to get if off as much as possible and at a quick rate.

For Arena, Revitalize would be best since you'll need to get the buff off right away; but I don't see him being viable enough in Arena to replace another Legendary in a full set lineup.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:38:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Battou1 replied at 10-18-2013 06:28 PM
The only talent that would logically go w/ it would be Berserk, since you would want to get if off ...

I had read that once the skill goes off it pretty much stays up, that's why I wasn't sure how useful berserk would be. This is assuming that it doesn't have a break from attacking.

Rev is going to be the one to have in Arena,

I wonder how the skill will stack with other talents. For example, will a 30% attack speed increase lead to something like this:

100 attacks in 100 seconds
+ 30% from from talent = 130 attacks in 100 seconds
+ 15% from skill = 145 attacks in 100 seconds

OR

100 attacks in 100 seconds
+ 30% from from talent = 130 attacks in 100 seconds
+ 15% from skill = 130 x 1.15 = 149.5 attacks per 100 seconds

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:40:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No one in the top 30 will use this guy.

You heard it here first folks.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:46:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JayD543 replied at 10-18-2013 04:38 PM
I had read that once the skill goes off it pretty much stays up, that's why I wasn't sure how usef ...

The buff only last 8 seconds from what I could tell from the skill info.

It could be useful in Arena for your wing laned Heroes such as Ninja/Assassin and Succubus if you wing lane them w/ the right talents.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 6:36:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 10-18-2013 06:15 PM
HE GIVES PEOPLE FRICKIN PUMPKIN HEADS!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Now accepting all Google Play cards. lol  ...

Lol, gimme cards too?

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 6:46:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice find Battou1 and thanks for sharing. That pumpkin duke just look too weird to be in my legends lineup but that just me. The aoe look small which is fair given his skill.

Signature