Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 29    Total Posts: 1182352

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Poor support.

[Copy link] 8/1006

Posted on 10/20/13 5:30:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Somehow 7000 gems disappeared and an 11day shield showed up on my account.  It may have been my cat.  Unfortunately support tells me to wait 3 days for a resolution.  That's only after being transferred to a new support member four times.  I have a suspicion they'll be dragging this issue until the shields run out.  This is ridiculous--that's almost 50.00 USD down the drain.  

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 5:52:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cat, child, alcohol, not really IGG's fault if people regret purchases and want a refund. Could have as easily rolled 30 green slimes off gems and requested a refund.

Shame but dont see why they should change it. Sorry for your loss.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 6:06:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cook your cat :@

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 6:32:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol. If that happened to me, I wouldn't expect a refund. I would ask, and tell thrm what happened, but it was your fault, it was out of their control.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 7:40:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm sounds suspicious that your cat was able to unlock your phone, open up the game and buy a shield without your knowledge.

My cat also bought a SM for me, the things cats do for their owners huh?

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:51:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if its normal behaviour but my phone does not lock/sleep automatically if this game is on.  My cat loves sitting on warm things- cellphones, laptops, bellies.   Support now says two days so I think they need a weekday manager to look at this.  I think I may need to cut my losses here as I can get any levelling done while the shield is up.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:57:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't you just attack, get rid of that shield and life goes on? xD

I dont think they will refund you if you say it's because of your cat -.-

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 12:04:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah but in a way that's what this game is, people who spend 300$ to roll heroes in hope of getting legends are throwing away much more when they get nothing but Elites and duplicates lol.

The good thing is, you're closer to your SM :P (just trying to see the positive side lol)

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 12:07:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would be willing to take my refund in green slimes lol.  4000 exp beats nothing.

Signature