Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Rankings

[Copy link] 12/1214

Posted on 10/24/13 2:06:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why does it you can only go one page every second? why can't we tap the page number? meand my bro play and we wanna both test each others base, but he is about 1000 might above

Signature
Posted on 10/24/13 2:18:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is something many people are hoping the fix in an update! You are definitely not alone. The search feature in rankings is way too time consuming now.

Signature
Posted on 10/24/13 2:22:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree

Signature
Posted on 10/24/13 2:47:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

people should not be able to search for specific persons thats why its like this
if you want to be easily found then got up in ranking on site 1

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:29:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

then maybe add a counter, only attack one person, 3 times a week

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 12:02:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they shouldn't fix this. If they do people can then start to easily scout people if they wanna bash on people when they go offline for there resources keep it consuming

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 12:10:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So what if people bash on other players? Isn't that the whole point of the game? if you have superior army you should be able to attack whomever and take their resources. Also, you get a shield if someone raids you so I really don't see why that would be a proplem.

just a btw: I'm at 6k might and have lvl60-80 heroes (no legends) and I wouldn't mind if they added the search feature.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 12:20:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the need to add some more heroes before they will start to fix this or any
other thing in this game that doesnt work.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:06:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they really should fix this feature. I'm sitting down playing with my friend and he's like I wish we could attack each other to show who's better....and I'm like...yea...that would be great. just for bragging rights between the two of us.....

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:18:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. Even though I love new legendary heros, I'd rather see improvements like this implemented. I'd be more inclined to spend more as the in game features improve.

Signature