Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Normal Heroes, which ones?

[Copy link] 6/863

Posted on 10/25/13 9:00:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm stucked on having normal heroes cause at the moment i'm accumulating some gems to use them to try have something better. However my question is... considering i'm not SO lucky to have better heroes than normal ones, which one should i choose?

I have:

1. Executioner (the only elite i have the game gave me by default)
2. Angel (i bought this by using shards cause i WANT a healer)
3. Marksman (useful for attacking multiple target)
4. Engineer (same as the marksman)
5. Hill Giant

Everyone with 3 star levelling from 40 to 60 and really DON'T want to waste 10.000 hb to make anyone of them go further.

Are there any better normal heroes than these ones?

Here's a list: http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 2067&extra=page%3D1

Thanks for reaply :)

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 9:08:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Assassin. It's the elite substitute for Ninja. Replace Hill Giant with Assassin.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 9:25:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe i wasn't clear... i have ONLY normal heroes. Assassin is an elite one. I only wanna know if the normal ones i chose were the "best normal" ones :)

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 9:30:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Angel, Marksman & Engi are the best ordinaries and better than most Elites, I'd probably use Alchemist over Hill Giant though..

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:27:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah maybe you're right for the Alchemist, but i find Hill Giant useful for the arena were the possible targets are only the heroes :D

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 5:22:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that if you can't afford any elites, you've already got probably the best of the ordinaries.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:36:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say Angel (unless u luckly get Druid which is master healer in this game by rolling by gems) because healer could give u a great help when u r in battle

Signature