Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Defend town hall level 9, how?

[Copy link] 10/3212

Posted on 10/25/13 10:59:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

like Phinal said, dont leave town hall outside of wall..i hunt for these types of bases..also the base in your video is to stretched out IMO.and arrow towers arrow towers are the way to go.  hope this helps...

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:13:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At lower townhall levels, your base is guaranteed to be raided in matters of minutes after you stop playing. If you are planning to go sleep, probably more beneficial for you to have a crappy defence. That way you can get a 10 hour shield and once you wake up in the morning, you can collect more mana and gold. If you had a decent base, then people might only raid you 50% and you will get raided again in another 5 hours. So when you wake up, you will get less gold/mana.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:23:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you want to build a better defense, check out the bases from niggy/sandseven7/whomever from the top 100 in the might rankings. just look at their bases and apply it to your own base. ofc you might not have the same stuff, if your town hall isn't as high as theirs, but you can get a lot of good tips just by watching how their bases are build.

ps. don't build your base like that guy from youtube does. just saying..

pss. if you really want people to give u suggestions for your base. take a screenshot and post that instead of some guys youtube vid.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:32:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, for now i'll reconvert the towers all in arrow towers, and try to rethink the base setup i'll post a clear screenshot ASAP.

Really thanks for replying :)

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:39:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

take a look at Phinals thread in the guides section on defensive layouts for a better way to defend your castle.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:52:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (50371517) at 10-25-2013 10:54 PM

I'm on it... but for now i've only see "super defence" castles... i need one which has 8-9 town hall to comparate with mine ^^

However i made a screenshot for a clearer view, no changes for now.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/gfvp.jpg/

Signature