Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Unfair Advantage

[Copy link] 6/1168

Posted on 10/25/13 10:33:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has any one else noticed a large section of players with an unfair advantage?
I have spent a lot of my real money on gems yet I can not get ahead.
Continuous attacks depleting my resourses to the point of non recovery.
Newly releases heroes at level 80 same day they are released.
The developers need to bug their game to kill accounts using the availible hacks.
I have been playing for over two months and am no farther ahead than I was six weeks ago.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 10:42:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Obviously you're doing something wrong.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:06:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree with zjozz..what is your might?.. what heroes do u have and what level are they?

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:07:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

try to read threads and gather information or tips and tricks from other players. if u feel that u aint moving forward... its just a question of how and why. once u find the answer for both... u'll see the light that will ask for ur credit card number. :D

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:20:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some food for thought

First, is resources really that important? If you have around the same might, I can let u raid for free:D

Next, more resources for u would result in you having more incentives to upgrading your building faster, thus increase your might even further... is that really what you want?

Lastly, you claim that you have spent quite a lot of money on gems yet you can't move ahead? What you do with your gem? Roll more hero or just plainly to shorten the amount of upgrade time?

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:09:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are some people that plays hours and hours of this game. One way of levelling your heroes up faster is by sacrificing HB. Basically you raid an enemy and before your heroes die, you end battle. Chances are you can't even raid 50% so you will end up losing HB.

Only way to be at the top top is by playing endless hours each day. This way you can make sure no one raids you and you can level up quickly. Also paying real money for Gems always help.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 5:18:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get a druid, win.

The end.

Signature