Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Player Mismatch problem?

[Copy link] 14/1245

Posted on 10/25/13 10:47:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Everybody,

I just picked this game up this week and love it so far!  Well, most of it.

I've noticed that I'm being attacked by players MUCH stronger than me, especially my last battle where my defenses were a total loss in about 20 seconds and my opponent only lost 9 men out of probably 30-40.  He attacked me with 4 lvl ~25 heroes (I am only Town Hall lvl 3 right now and don't have any heroes).

After poking around the rankings board I noticed that I have the option of attacking players via that board that have MUCH lower might than I (mine is 678).  The game states:

Your opponents for Raids are determined based on your Might.

...Which leaves me confused because that doesn't appear to be the case.  I've been raided 3 times now and am 0/3, and all matches were gross mismatches similar to what I outlined above but the latest one was the worst.  I think the ability to attack players lower than you via the rankings board is a flaw in the gameplay that is affecting the overall game experience.  I'd like to see it fixed to where you can't be paired up with players that are at a disadvantage to you.  I like fair fights :)

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 10:59:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i feel you man. thats one of the many things our beloved devs are working on. yes. u are correct. there are two ways for u to raid sum1. one is the "paid raid" where u press the button on the lower left hand corner and choose to raid a player(which is based on ur might) or raid a dungeon. 2nd way is thru the leaderboards just like what u mentioned but that pays off a lot lower compared to a paid raid. but ultimately... donth bother urself too much regarding losses since its still being worked at by the devs... and besides ur still at a very early stage in the game so losses are inevitable. i wud suggest that u train ur troops and heroes and farm shards. and most importantly... just keep on clashin'!!! :D

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:03:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you say you have zero heroes?..have you not rolled for heroes yet with your free gems?

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 11:06:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(87476359) replied at 10-25-2013 12:03 PM
you say you have zero heroes?..have you not rolled for heroes yet with your free gems?

His town-hall is level 3 which I think don't allow to add hero base Or Altar, so he haven't got Executioner yet or its there but he don't have hero base setup ?

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:01:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, I goofed.  My Town Hall was only lvl 2.  I just barely increased it to lvl 3 and so I have the hero stuff now.  I'm the kind of player that likes to grow slowly.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear what you guys are saying, that the devs are addressing this issue.  I'm relieved :)  Because this is something that could've chased me away from the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:49:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you get no exp if you hand select opponents.  just focus on your heroes and your might will stay low and you can raid easier.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 2:06:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you are being attacked by smurfs. These are accounts focused on attack and resources. If you are loosing lots of resources this is the only possible answer because if it were from the rankings menu they would only get 5% rather than the normal 20%.

If it were a player bashing you from higher up they would have to 100% you 4 times in order to get 1 reg 100% (4x5%=20%), which isnt possible because of the sheild. So it has to be experienced players using smurf accounts.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 2:12:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think your main problem is you don't have a hero. use your executioner asap n free gems n farm shards to get other heroes. Heroes are everything in this game, even more than your army. Without them you are just a sitting duck

Signature
IGG ID: 99422629
Posted on 10/25/13 2:16:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you only have 1 hero means you wasted your gems on upgrading or something.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:27:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sure you train your troops as well. Keep leveling up that town hall to unlock more stuff bro.

Signature