Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Player Mismatch problem?

[Copy link] 14/1245

Posted on 10/25/13 4:45:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I was in your state (though I played on my son device before) I had a lot of "free" 30K gold paid raids from players that left his/her base without any hero or troops. So, focus on troops and hero (level him up) and you will shine soon.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:58:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the comments, guys.  I looked into smurfing and hopefully eliminating the ability to attack the rankings list will eliminate smurfing.

If you only have 1 hero means you wasted your gems on upgrading or something.

Actually I haven't spent any of my gems yet.  I have 218 gems and I'm not sure what to spend them on yet :)

I've been training my troops - currently lvl 3 town hall and troops are at lvl 4.

Thanks for the tips and feedback, this is a great community with cool people :)

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:26:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

did you start this week? If not what happened to the free 300?

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:36:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont forget the loads of free gems you get by telling a friend through google+ recommending on google+ and rating on google+ thats like 300 gems right there, download 1 app through tapjoy bam an other 150 gems right there. thats 450 gems on top of the 213 you already have means you can do 4 hero rolls.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 6:42:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This normally happens for a few days because new players are near the back of the leaderboards, but as soon as you  increase your might a little bit and let the boards reset this issue normally stops.  that's how it was for me anyways...

Signature