Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] .19 patch last night - no sharp drop after 20 runs

[Copy link] 14/1524

Posted on 10/25/13 2:55:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is people who spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on gem only heroes! If people would protest and not open their wallets IGG would have little choice either keep gem only heroes and possibly lose customers or make them available through shards. As it is now what reason do they have to make hero shards drop at a rate that makes farming them a viable method of obtaining heroes? They don't make them any money and so many people have shown them that they are willing to pay $300-$1000 or more on this game. Which makes it more profitable to them to do what's necessary to get people to open their wallets! If indeed this does happen to be IGG's handywork that being the case I can understand why they might do something like this

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 3:03:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I brought this up yesterday. Averaging about 60 a day before the patch and now im getting maybe 15. If they seriously lowered the drop rate to the MAYBE 10% that I'm getting now I'll never be able to get my druid and I'm just going to delete the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 3:26:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since im a free player right from the start who somehow lets say "got lucky" with gem rolls and ended up with a couple of legendaries and farming shards is the only means for me to buy the heroes that i missed during rolls and to level their skills...(the only legendary hero that i need is a tg. I got everythin else.) but after that "cool-looking-patch-that-i-shudnt-have-updated-unless-needed" was installed... shard drop rates drastically and i mean drastically went down. So basically what they did is if u ran out of luck rolling thru free gems  but was trying to make up for it thru shards and sheer HARD WORK... they'll cut off ur legs and give u a wheelchair... keep this up and you'll lose 90% of ur customers igg.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:18:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely have noticed a drop in drop rates here too. I farm d2s2.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:27:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also noticed drop rate lowered drastically. Tried doing dungeon D2S2, D3S1, D3S2 and even D4S1.

I am at 52 day of play.

Signature