Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dungeon Event suggestion

[Copy link] 3/849

Posted on 10/25/13 1:45:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello. I've been wondering about how to do higher level skulls and then I had an amazing idea! It might actually not be amazing idea, but the idea was enough for me to write a post about it.

So I want to farm skull dungeons to get shards to get legendaries. Obviously. But I haven't acquired a single legendary yet.

When I try to find guides on how to raid "dungeon x skull x" I allways find people with 5 legendary heroes, including Spirit mage.

and that's not really helpful for most people that don't have 5leges and spirit mage, you know :D

My idea:
Make an event for people to either post a video or make a guide on how to clear a skull dungeon with ordinary and/or elite heroes only.

Best tutorial/guide wins u know o.o

also my second idea:
Make an event for people to come up with an idea for an event. Mine is above.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 1:48:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

normally it will be the same way of attack regardless of type, you just might have to do a lower dungeon if you cant handle the higher ones. ordinary and elite heroes can all do well, they just need to be a bit higher in level than the legendaries to do the same dungeons

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 2:07:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh i thought this thread was going to go somewhere else... Anyway, I think we should have actual in game events. Maybe like a special skull dungeon that everybody can have access to, but increases in difficulty based on your might. Every time you clear it you get a certain # of tokens. At the end of the event, there would be a couple prize levels, such as 10 tokens, 25 tokens, and 50 tokens. Each level that you achieve gives you a better prize (could be shards, gems, HB, etc). Also the top 100 players with the most tokens would get a grand prize (maybe like 1000 gems or something). I feel like this would be a lot more fun and interactive than some dumb forum event.

Signature
Posted on 10/25/13 4:43:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree on that deathfrost :) but the thing is, devs are not going to do that. however forum admins might do the event.

Signature