Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What are your favorite troops for raids? I see lots of discussions

[Copy link] 10/1503

Posted on 10/28/13 1:34:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LadyKeres at 10-28-2013 02:35 AM

on favorite heroes, but what about troops?  What are your favorite troops to use for raids? For dungeons?

I think I want to go with centaurs. They don't raise a lot of might, short hiring time, and you can have quite a few of them. Plus, I think they are super cute :-)

What are your thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 1:39:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like griffins, the fact that they just fly over the walls. The problem with centaurs is that if they have high leveled walls and cannon, you will lose your troops rapidly. I must say there have been and increase in people using centaurs though, i might have to switch back to a cannon .-.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 1:40:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

griffins all day for raiding. i have lv 3 centaurs and they get destroyed by cannons/stuck on walls which is annoying.

centaurs of course are much better for defense.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 1:49:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

griffin powers c;, not only do they fly over walls with ur sm, but also they tend to cluster together which is good for focus firing heroes and defence buildings down. But on this note, they are weak against aoe heroes such as tg painda..etc and also self-destruct talent.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 1:54:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Griffins bc of how much damage they can do and the fact that they fly over walls

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 2:48:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Centures as they are anti-griffin/dragons,
8centures can settle 1 army camp with minimal losses.
wall and cannon? they just target my Hero only, problem with wall? my Ninja and Assassin can settle for them...
is actually how u to strategize ur troops only.

no doubt I raid with griffin and feel they are damn deadly BUT too vulnerable as well, recruiting them take ages :L:L

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 2:50:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no.. i don use troops

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 2:51:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Griffins aswell. Good damage. Dont get stuck on walls and blown into oblivion and they tent to stayvas one big unit making them easy to predict the best time to release them.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 6:49:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

centaurs.... i just bring them out after tgod destroys the cannon... hahah

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 7:04:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@ethenean.  Griffins are not affected by either Pain-da or Cyclops AOE, in addition to cannons, bombs, and walls.  Walls are a double-edged sword and should be accounted for when using/defending against Griffens.

Signature