Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Will pirate be available with shards?

[Copy link] 10/1584

Posted on 10/29/13 6:01:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys and gals!

So, Now i have my druid with gems, I have a heck of a lot of shards left in my bank and only the champion is the legend I don't have.

I heard that after halloween, when they reskin the pumpkin as the pirate, he will be available with shards. Is this correct? If not and he will never be available with shards, would you suggest I get the champ? I'm sick of the ninja dying everytime he breaks a nail in raids lol (or i could buy a shed load of slimes and beef up my hero abilities?)

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 6:02:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It never happen :P

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 6:40:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im in the same situation, was saving for succ but got her with a free roll and now im missing
only the champion and have around 1600 shards.

if a mod can plz check if and when the pumpkin \ pirate available to get with shards?

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 6:43:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

still questionable regarding getting pirate captain with shards, but you can always save your shards, new heros will be released after all and you can be the first to have it when new heros are being released.

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 6:47:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe the Pumpkin Duke will stay. The Pirate Captain is a different legendary hero, his Battlelust ability is different from the Celebrate/Carnival ability of the PD. And the fact that they have different skins mean they are most likely different heroes.

Though I hope the Pirate Captain will be available in shards. Save your shards as there will be 3 upcoming heroes (Pirate, Minotaur, Necromancer skeleton guy)

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:47:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bumping up in order to gt an answer from MODS \ ADMIN

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:49:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope the Necromancer can raise dead Ninja's....

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:51:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They aren't reskinning anything, it was a typo. Don't understand why people think its getting reskinned o.O

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:57:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guess is no or not any time soon. IGG will continue to assess internal data to see how many P2W players are buying gems to roll for PD.

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 12:11:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature