Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Talents and the druid

[Copy link] 2/763

Posted on 10/31/13 10:59:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I am trying to make my druid a better, stronger druid and after talking to my buddy Rich Fit, He said i need the bersek talent
I am just wonding since talent refreshes cost so much, is a low level berserk talent on a druid better than say a high level talent like revitalize or scorch?

Basically, i sent about 900 gems so far and getting level 1 talents for each of the 3 rolls... just rolled a level 1 berserk and wondering whether i should stick to that as I am not buying gems for a talent refresh as I know I would get seriously pissed off if I spent money and got nothing lol

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:17:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd take a high lvl revit over a low lvl berserk anyday. In my opinion, berserk isn't really noticeable unless its lvl 3 or higher.

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 11:27:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

any berserk helps... I don't my buddy has 4/5 berserk on his druid.. and he can solo much higher with his druid than I could with 2/5 .... I rerolled my druid... ended up with 3/5 berserk.... better than nothing.  It does help a lot to have 3/5 berserk on a druid for healing.  I have a pretty nice tank paladin with 5/5 stone skin (reduce damage by 25%) and even he can get into trouble (ie < 25% HP on those high heroes out there in raids and dungeons) and with berserk on my druid he can heal him up pretty quick.

Also add in pumpkinhead buff .... and he is an attacking fool.
If you roll 2/5 I'd hold onto it for the time being and roll later on when you can.  but 4/5 or 5/5 is of course optimal for berserk.  I'm in the middle right now... but oh well... I can live with it for the time being.

Signature