Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 48    Total Posts: 1187682

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Suggesting... PoopzCastle idea

[Copy link] 14/1102

Posted on 11/1/13 2:56:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Frustrating moment this morning   - I have  level 80 engineer with 3/9 skill (almost 4) and 1/5 war god and picked up, with HB, an engineer with 3/5 Deadly Strike (10% 5x damage).  

Be awesome if somehow could switch skills

That's PoopzCastle idea which I think it's freaking awesome idea! Since some of us do purchase gems and get the same hero's over and over it would be at least less frustrating knowing that you have an option of switching skill when consume by same hero to keep or switch the skill. would this be something the mods take in consideration and players to agree this should be added in future updates?

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 11/1/13 2:59:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice idea but i doubt it will be heard.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 3:00:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no gems no talk.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 3:05:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey... Hey.... Don't be so negative xD so far I honestly believe they do listen we got perm ban going on hackers, we got new hero's, we can now upgrade it tower and camp and be fully functional. Let's just keep this thread going and a bunch of yes's and no spam (Enerak)  and see if they hear us out again  YES THEY SHOULD TAKE THIS IN CONSIDERATION!

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 11/1/13 12:08:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks!  I doubt it will fly, but even if it has a price associated (such as gems or HB), that would be awesome. :)

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 12:08:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks!  I doubt it will fly, but even if it has a price associated (such as gems or HB), that would be awesome. :)

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 12:09:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 12:21:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL. This will never happen.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 12:28:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

totally agree with murlocfactory hahaha, by making this means player who are willing to spend thousand to get the 5/5 talent they one will only need to spend maybe hundred and making those imbal talent easily obtain

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 12:38:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(76960565) replied at 11-1-2013 01:28 PM
totally agree with murlocfactory hahaha, by making this means player who are willing to spend thousa ...

It could be limited by hero type - so if you have an excecutioner with 1/5 SKILL X and you get another executioner with 1/5 SKILL Y you could exchange X for Y.  (Exchanges across hero types wouldn't be allowed).  

No?

Signature