Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1187822

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] T-God or Slimes?

[Copy link] 8/1055

Posted on 11/1/13 8:01:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have enough shards now but I can't decide between slimes and T-God.  My heros are

Level 102 Druid 2/9 skill with 2/5 Berserk
Level 100 Ninja 2/9 skill with 2/5  Berserk
Level 93 Succubus  2/9 skill with 5/5 Revitalize (she is 6600/10000/ to level 3 skill)
Level 90 Assassin 2/9 skill with 1/5 Deadly strike
Level 88 Champion 2/9 skill with 2/5 Berserk

Not a bad line up for 20 bucks!  As you can imagine with my heros raiding is actually kind of hard, but I can occasionally break top 100 in the Arena.  Having T-god would help me with raiding, but he would be taking experience from my Arena team.  It would also be a shame to get a crappy talent on him, as I don't plan on buying any more gems for re-rolling talents.

I was wondering what you guys would do in my situation, and if you would get slimes, which hero's skills would you level up?

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:05:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you are raiding most definitely TG.but for arena slimes because higher skill levels is very important.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:08:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thunder god all the hard works =thundergod not slimes

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:10:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thunder God will help you farm shards for slimes in harder dungeons.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:14:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes I would get TG simply because you will be able to farm easier lil enviem said. He really makes raiding and farming way way easier. You should be able to get shards a bit faster with him so it'll pay off. plus he is just fun.
If all you care about is arena right now then go for the skill but long term TG will help you get shards anyways, hopefully you don't gem roll one if you buy him. You probably won't regret your decision too much either way but I don't the slimes will get you that far, probably can get two of your heroes to level 3 plus you will need like 30K more xp to get one to level four. 2200shards is 44K xp, I really think getting TG is the best choice though. but i understand the dilemma

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:25:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I didn't think of TG as an investment toward getting more shards, that's a really good point.  I was more concerned about having to level him.  As it is right now, I can beat people in the Arena enough though I don't have top tier heroes because I often have a level advantage.  Perhaps if I level TG up enough He might be able to replace my Champion or Assassin.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:27:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will go for slime, if your focus is on arena, additional hero would only leech exp.

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 8:38:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

my tg is a beast in arena with 3/5 revit.. bit squishy tho

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 11:31:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your lineup, are you taking the wing lane?

Your champion dont seems to be the right fit as you dont have tanking ability but thats a 2/5 berserk :D!

Signature