Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191056

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How the hell do you get over 1m gold??

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2490

Posted on 11/6/13 6:33:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone talks about the smurf accounts. How do you link the main and the smurf to begin with? Unless you are top 1000 or so in arena or might it will take too long to scroll to your main account in the list. And you can't attack your smurf with your main unless the smurf attacked first? So how do you start the connection?

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 6:44:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Niuuul replied at 11-6-2013 06:33 AM
Everyone talks about the smurf accounts. How do you link the main and the smurf to begin with? Unles ...

Really?! That's what people do? So if my main account is at page 10 000, with one page per second that would take me about 3 hours of constantly clicking the "next button"

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 8:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

just stay online as long as possible... i was online for 4 hours yesterday just to get 900000 for my magic tower... raid those with 100000++

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 9:00:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

whitetalon69 replied at 11-6-2013 04:43 AM
When I need a big amount of gold/mana(usually gold), I choose the correct opponent to raid either wi ...

same here ^^, 1m is easy to get

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 10:25:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

get 1 month shield wit no attack of other base for 1 month :p

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 10:30:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sure when creating a smurf, you find the smurf with your main that day before the leaderboard resets. It's not hard to do from the back end; however, finding your main would be a nightmare. Good Luck.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 10:38:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Smurf accounts wouldn't be necessary if everyone left their bases open to being 100%'d, and all raiders actually followed through with the 100%, instead of cutting out once they feel they have their gold.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 10:38:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i always have 950k in gold stored in my base cause i only have 2 workers. i cant consume the gold. most raiders always fail to raid my base. currently at 5200k might

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 10:54:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am at about 11k might and ranked exactly 400 right now.  This will change by the time you read this post as there are a lot of folks about where I am.  Getting over 1 million gold at this level does take some doing, here are the options:

1 - If you want to get your gold without losing HB or spending gems, you'll need to have about 5 - 10 hours free.  Do dungeons when they pop up where you lose no troops or heroes to give some money.  Then, sort through folks and only attack people who you can take and who have enough gold to be worth it.  This means that you'll probably spend about 5 - 10k gold to find a target to raid.  If the target has under 50K gold, it needs to be one you are sure you can take out without using more than the restore spell.  If the target is about 50 - 100k, you can afford to use restore and guardian spells, and also ares fervor.  If the target is over 100K, you can afford to raid someone who you may lose, as long as you can get the gold.  The net effect of this over time, if you are good is you will slowly make about 50K - 200k every hour depending on your skill in chosing targets and attacking and luck.  Good luck and you'll get a couple 100K targets that you can wipe the floor with.  Bad luck and someone logs in right before you get to the gold after you spent 40k on spells.

2.  If you are willing to lose HB, but not gems, you can do the hit and run strategy.  With this, you do your dungeons for some money where you will lose no one.  Then you look for someone who has an undefended gold mine and attack that.  You destory it and leave.  You can do this over and over with your druid or SM or other ranged heroes (even marksman will work).  You'll sometimes only get 100 gold or so, other times you'll get 20k gold from a single mine or vault.  Using this strategy, you get get about 5k gold a minute, or 300K gold an hour, if you press fast, meaning in about 3 hours you'll get your million.

3.  If you are willing to spend gems, but not HB, you can use strategy 1 and referesh over and over your heroes and troops; or you can do dungeons and refresh them.  However, on a gem-for-gem basis, it is just easier to use gems for the gold, and faster, and uses fewer gems; however, you'll get experience if you use the refresh method.

4. Finally, if you are like me, you have more than 5 heroes who can fight.  I now have 6 different types of legendaries and 3 legendaries where I have duplicates, so I have a second team of 4 legendaries and an elite that I can use if I lose my entire first team.  If you are able to get a 2nd druid, you can form a 2nd team and if your first team dies, use the second team to fight.  This could -- if you level them up to 80, allow you to fight more often and thus get money more quickly.  You have to be more selective in who you can fight as you likely will be low on troops, but with 5 strong heroes you can still do some raiding.

The one warning that I have is that you cannot gain money if you use expensive magic on anyone but the richest players.  If you use 20K in magic in order to raid a base with 20K of gold, you will go nowhere in terms of gaining money.  It is better to let a few heroes die and have back-ups take their place than drop a 20k spell to try to save 1-2 heroes.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 11:57:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah I say just stay online. no one can raid you that way. not that hard if you're good at multitasking. ;P

Signature