[Copy link] 10/1506

Posted on 11/7/13 4:11:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is what my current team looks like:
80 Druid 3/9 Energetic 1/5 Self Destruct
77 Paladin 2/9 Divine Shield 1/5 Tenacity
72 Ninja 2/9 Slash 1/5 Tenacity
74 Executioner 2/9 Tremor 1/5 Tenacity
67 Assassin 2/9 Assasinate 1/5 Stone Skin

I'm well aware that my talents suck. I usually send in 26 Griffins (Level 4) with 6 Mecha Men (level 2) and 1 Treant (level 5)
I use Ares' Frenzy (level 1), Guardian Angel (level 1), and Ares' Fervor (level 5)
My might is 5850

I struggle clearing other players bases without many losses...

Any tips or things I can do to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated!

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:16:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

80 ninja
80succubus
79 assasian
60exectutioner
60 marksman

arrow rain lvl 5, restoration lvl 5, guardian angel 2

might 4560

tips: use restoration and guardian angel with ares frenzy ONLY NOTHING ELSE upgrade heros and stop upgrading anything else but heros and use 1 type of troop like griffins or centaurs

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:17:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by CCDaIceman at 11-7-2013 01:18 PM

scratch what I said.......

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:21:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

CCDaIceman replied at 11-7-2013 04:17 PM
scratch what I said.......

It's gotten to the point where I drop my paladin then my druid immediately and my paladin will die quickly if aggroing griffins..griffins literally scare me. I don't know what to do...

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:21:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

pretty much...where you are at.. you will want restoration (lvl 5) on each run.  That is great to use for many things... GA is also very good to use under certain circumstances but restoration is a lot cheaper to use and if it is for a few heroes doing single-target then restoration is just fine.

If you agro 2 barracks of birds ... then GA is probably gonna be necessary for use as they will do more damage than what restoration gives back.

but for attacking... launch paladin first to agro tower/hero/troops then launch druidand other heroes/troops behind it.  druid should be able to keep him healed especially at the beginning

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:25:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

CCDaIceman replied at 11-7-2013 04:21 PM
pretty much...where you are at.. you will want restoration (lvl 5) on each run.  That is great to us ...

Is my current team ok for raiding? and what three spells should I be using

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 4:42:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

most of the time raiding I have RESTORATION,  FERVOR, GUARDIAN Angel

You certainly can use frenzy if you want.. but that is pretty high cost for your might.  Fervor is nice because it is for the whole battle where frenzy is short duration (8 seconds)

there are other spells you can use that is for sure... but most common 3 people carry with them at your  might would be the restoration, fervor, GA.

You have a good raiding team as far as I can tell.  

One thing I do (not sure if this applies to you or not) is if I'm first going after say a cannon tower ... I will place paladin right near it so it agros the tower .. then I will launch my troops away from the paladin so the cannon explosions don't hit them and they will take out the cannon tower pretty quick.  Same can be done for arrow towers if you want or gem.  Although gem and arrow operate a bit differently.  

also.... if I find not much of a weak spot where I can hammer down walls or whatnot ... I will launch my troops from far away ... so they are already all deployed so I can hit fervor and buff all of them.  

tactics change as you get more might ... as defenses become harder and strategies change.

Many just launch heroes and don't use troops... using the 3 above mentioned spells for their heroes to clean out vaults/towers and maybe even 100% cities.

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 6:09:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

use strategies before drooping youre troops i get my gold and mana from raiding other base more fun compare to dungeon.

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 6:15:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

restoration is more useful than ares fervor for sure. Ninja and assassin just aren't good for raiding :/ farm them shards! I would hold out on dropping ninja and assassin. You probably don't want to drop them until there is low danger and the agro is on some of your other heroes. If you do that then they can be very good and not die. Just have to be careful.
You need to time GA and restoration at the right time. GA doesn't last as long as restoration as well. And realize this, you NEED restoration, that is not a question :)
I leveled up ares fervor as well but I don't actually notice it helping me very much so it was sort of a waste.
Keep rolling for legendary heroes and farming them shards

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 6:39:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you have good heroes there, but IMHO, replace the Assasin. you already have Ninja to break walls.

i'm using similar magic, 7k might. TG, Ninja, Pally, PainDa & SQ. 56 griffins lvl 4. not really a problem to 100%.
but choose base wisely. in my case, better choice are: more cannon (instead or arrow/magic), birds and/or not aerial attacking troops, grouped resources, no druid (wasting time killing him).

Signature