Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191056

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is 18 raids on my town in 24 hours normal?

[Copy link] 11/1221

Posted on 11/7/13 11:53:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously how do you get stuff past lvl 13? When ever I have more than 300 thousand saved up I get raided every 30 min until I'm back to where I started. 2 days ago I was raided 18 times in 24 hours. So basicly if I don't spend hundreds of dollars I don't get to advance my town any further? I know this game was made to make a profit but this is ridiculous.

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 11:55:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

changing / fixing defense system would solve that - not rewarding partial victories

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 11:55:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what is yr might?

i got raided at least 4-5 times an hour if i don't have shield. might is around 7k. :(

Signature
Posted on 11/7/13 11:56:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you possibly post a pic of your base setup? If your base is set up poorly then that could be a big reason why.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 12:01:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Errrr... I would suggest you to remove your hero, let the first raider raid you 100 % better than 18 fail raid, take it or leave it :). 18 raid for 24 hour is totally normal,

When my gold and mana vault is full, 20 raid within 6 hours and none of them reach 40%, but once I remove my hero, usually 100% :D

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 12:05:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

xReveriex replied at 11-8-2013 12:01 AM
Errrr... I would suggest you to remove your hero, let the first raider raid you 100 % better than 18 ...

Removing your hero doesn't solve the problem.

Let's say your entire base has no defense. Raiders can keep attacking it as much as they want.

Instead, what you want to do is position your Army and Heroes in such a way that it isnt worth it for them to raid 49%. For example, you kill atleast 80% of their army if they only stop at 49%, so they might as well go the whole way and finish off your base.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 11/8/13 12:11:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it may be you keeping too much gold when you log off, or just your vaults appear to be easy to raid.
my advice is just to level up your heroes. people are less likely to raid people with high level heroes.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 12:14:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it is normal, for 18 few % damage for each raid

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 12:18:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes train up your heros. my vaults are often full since i seldom upgrade anything now and yet i dont get raided very often when i log off. even when i get raided i dont lose much and when i log back on i can get back the resources quite easily by just raiding w heros n heal magic. so heros are extremely impt for now.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 12:20:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ya I think my base is too good 16 of the 18 did less than 30% but they still get a little cash and the other 2 were 100% luckily I guess  because other wise I guess I would have been raided a lot more it seems. how do I take a screen shot of my base and post it? I think my base is pretty hype I'm starting to see alot of duplicates of my base now, when I first came up with it I had never seen one like it.

Signature