Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191071

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] new guild system

[Copy link] 5/979

Posted on 11/8/13 5:35:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When the guild system is implemented will everyone have to join a guild or can we just play the game how it is right now?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:41:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

sounds like the top damagers get the best HB reward..... but guess what the top tier players dont need HB prolly lol

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:03:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

exactly.  they are hoping to get lots of gem revives and line up players to compete for HP at the expense of gems with the 30 min limit.  

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:07:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there might be other rewards if boss is killed or overall clan rewards for rankings... who knows

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:20:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's weird because if you are a mid tier player, you might be torn apart from joining stronger and weaker guilds. Stronger guilds is great, having a lot of people stronger than you to defeat guild bosses. But then in weaker guilds, you collect more HB.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 11/8/13 8:02:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

in stronger guild, people have all higher level up heroes, so i think they can kill bosses faster, whereas in weaker guild, they have less legendary heroes or no legendary hero, so i think the management want to nake it fair for everyone so the weaker may one day surpass the stronger guild

Signature