99 TG
92 SM
85 Pala
80 PD
80 Ninja
80 Champ
60 Druid
5 succu.....

So... as you can see, i don't realy need that much support from a druid in order to keep my troups alive in raids(resto is enough).
The arena is getting more dps based since the come of the PD, and only a 4/5 or 5/5 revite druid could help out with some heals, otherwise it won't proc anyway cuz it's dead.

Is it usefull to level him up by spending HB on him, or should i level up some other hero?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:44:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How is it possible to have 4k might with all those high level heroes?  

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:48:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll test raiding out at high mights without druid and get back to you.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:49:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nytewindz replied at 11-8-2013 05:44 AM
How is it possible to have 4k might with all those high level heroes?

Simply a lvl 7 town hall, 5 hero bases, 3 army camps at low level, level 7 gold vaults  (for now) and no mana mills/gold mines level 3 hunters.

level 8 relic hall btw... needed resto & GA till i got my druid... now i just slice trough every base with only 5 heroes.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:52:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SandSeven replied at 11-8-2013 05:48 AM
I'll test raiding out at high mights without druid and get back to you.

I probably go to like 6k might max on this account with 120 heroes... I don't know how you would compare it..

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 6:15:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can raid someone with 6k might. Shouldn't be a problem. There is always someone that wants to test their base out against me, so I can attack them through the battle reports. I'm pretty sure I have a few friends that are right at that mark. I'll test the waters at 6k and beyond depending how far I can go. This is really interesting, so I'll make it happen.

My heroes are within 10 levels of yours, so it will give you a good idea at least. I'll post it on my channel as soon as I can and provide the link here. I have to take care of something, so give me 2-3 hours please and it will be up.

Can I ask at what might the most exp per hour has been for you?

Also you can test higher mights yourself without much effort beyond obtaining ordinary or elite heroes of any kind. 15 levels on a new hero adds 70 might for ordinary, 80 for elite, and 100 for legendary. It's how im2awesome jumped to #1, and how I jumped 2k in might in under an hour.

Then sacrifice them when you want might to drop. I've been doing this to maximize gold per hour for my smurf, but have payed no attention to experience per hour.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 6:39:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SandSeven replied at 11-8-2013 06:15 AM
I can raid someone with 6k might. Shouldn't be a problem. There is always someone that wants to test ...

3k-4k might is realy fast xp as being a legendary smurf.

Slicing trough bases within the minute, mainly 45 seconds and receiving almost 1.5k xp per raid.
I don't use troops, because: 1. might increasement.. you need to train your troops AND army camps.
2. Takes too long to drop. The time i need to drop the hunters i already could've got 20%+ destroyed of a base.
3. Damage isn't that high of my level 3 hunters

So... average 100kish xp/h

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:03:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature