Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1191388

Total:#42

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Beating the Boss: Is it worth it?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 41/4891

Posted on 11/8/13 10:39:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tortur3 replied at 11-8-2013 10:25 AM
i think it's too early for make this calcs...btw it looks like you got the point...except u consider ...

Numbers don't lie. Those are already conservative calculations, and even if you double the member count and/or take into acount the talents and skill EXPs it would still take a signficantly high number of hero revivals for a guild to collectively take down the boss.

Suggestions to make this Boss Battle feature more appealing to players:

- Decrease the Boss HP to realistic achievable levels (not too easy, not too difficult)
- Increase the Boss battle time
- Higher HB incentive (current 3000HB top prize isn't worth the gems for hero revivals)

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:40:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well thought out post!

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:43:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only solution I see here is the Succubus, who is able to deal damage to the boss by 23% of its max HP. Has it been confirmed that the Succ's ability works on the boss?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:47:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they should have made it a group battle so you can use your guild member heroes to your
advantage like, healing or coma.

without magic and succubus skill is limited i cant see any gulid be able to kill the boss
not to mention that there isnt a big reward at the end.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:51:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed with bigrk. What's the point of guild boss battles if you are gonna go in solo anyway lol. Sometimes igg needs one or two players in the dev team to understand how us players think

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:52:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ygritt replied at 11-8-2013 11:43 PM
The only solution I see here is the Succubus, who is able to deal damage to the boss by 23% of its m ...

Translated from Mandarin

Dear Castle Warriors   server will be at 10:00 on November 8th, 2013 for updating and maintenance, is expected to maintain the time of 60 minutes, the maintenance period will give all Warriors release 200 gems. Then will not be able to enter the game. Please friends, players spread the inconvenience to you please understand, thanks for the support and cooperation of the players friends!       After maintenance (specific time in-game tips prevail), it will update the client version 1.2.42. Updates are as follows: update: Add 1 to increase, [Union] system formally launched, players can create or join a union, the Union offers a variety of benefits and activities. (2) replace the main interface of the game for a new art resource substitution. 3 increase, when subjected to the effects of vertigo effect display. Fix a. optimization, hero wash talent function operation. (2) the end of Halloween, pumpkins have gone home, lovely slime is back. [Duke] pumpkin extract can still be obtained. Special note: the skills of the alliance Succubus BOSS after special treatment, can only play a certain maximum damage. Note: If you switch and flash back situation appears to bind account. Please update your Google Play Service System. Update Address: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... id.gms & hl = en

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:59:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 11:05:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by krikara at 11-8-2013 11:08 AM

Here are some of the facts.

The boss has been defeated on Asian servers already without gem revivals, according to my friend.
Succubus ability does not work on the boss.

The math is wrong, you can keep bringing in different heros each time you fight the boss. So people can have many opportunities to fight the boss, not just 2 shots in the allotted time frame.

You don't have to spend gems to get HB. Top 10 dmg gets HB, regardless if boss dies or not. So basically, the boss is just there to convert shards to HB. This is probably more suited towards middle arena players.

Lastly, Killing the boss allows your guild to rise in ranks. And rising in ranks probably come with special features, that guildless people or lower guilds don't have. Therefore, it is probably worth it to spend 30 minutes of wiping, even for the best players in the game.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 11/8/13 11:07:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LadyKeres at 11-8-2013 11:10 AM

Maybe the Boss hp is set high to reflect the higher lvl players on the China & Taiwan servers?

Didn't someone say the #1 player in arena on the US/Canada server wouldn't make top 200 on the China server?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 11:31:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by ygritt at 11-8-2013 11:36 AM

krikara replied at 11-8-2013 11:05 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Here are some of the facts.

The boss has been defeated on Asian servers already without gem revival ...

The math isn't wrong, just incomplete.

Let's say one player has 15 heroes (assuming a very conservative 2000 DMG and 15000 HP for each hero)

Hero 1: -6000 HP (3 hits) before dying
Hero 2: -12000 HP (6 hits) before dying
Hero 3: -18000 HP (9 hits) before dying
Hero 4: -24000 HP (12 hits) before dying
Hero 15: -180000 HP (90 hits) before dying
TOTAL BOSS HP REDUCTION for one round using 15 heroes = 720,000 HP

Without hero revival = 1,386,000 HP x 2 = 1,440,000 HP for 2 rounds within 30 mins.

30 members x 1,440,000 HP = 43,200,000 HP (5M+ short of the target 48,000,000 HP)

I STAND CORRECTED: THE BOSS CAN BE DEFEATED WITHOUT HERO REVIVAL PROVIDED EACH MEMBER HAS 15 HEROES WITH 2000 DMG + 15000 HP EACH.

Signature